when do members sign up for one-one, groups, etc

Talk about the rally here.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

jlopez
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

when do members sign up for one-one, groups, etc

Post by jlopez » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:41 am

when do members sign up for one-one, groups, etc Does it cost money to sign up (I understand the free ticket)

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Re: when do members sign up for one-one, groups, etc

Post by hummingbird » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:31 pm

jlopez wrote:when do members sign up for one-one, groups, etc Does it cost money to sign up (I understand the free ticket)
You sign up for One on One Mentoring after you have registered at the Rally (like, you sign up now if you are going to go, but then you have to go to the registration desk at the Rally and show your ID and get your Rally badge so you can participate). Most people start lining up early for Registration as they want their pick of mentors and times. It's a good idea to download the mentor list and pick your top three.... so that when you get to the front of the One on One line, you can look at the board and choose a mentor and a time. This is free to TAXI members registered for the Rally.

Not sure what you mean by 'groups'... all the panels and classes and open mics and everything is included in your ticket.

The only thing you pay for is one or both of the Mentor Lunches, and tickets for that go on sale a couple weeks before the Rally and sell out fast, I believe they are $35US each and you get lunch plus the opportunity to speak with 3 or 4 mentors (they switch tables every 15 minutes).

HTH
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website

magicjuani
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: when do members sign up for one-one, groups, etc

Post by magicjuani » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:23 pm

hummingbird wrote:
jlopez wrote:when do members sign up for one-one, groups, etc Does it cost money to sign up (I understand the free ticket)
You sign up for One on One Mentoring after you have registered at the Rally (like, you sign up now if you are going to go, but then you have to go to the registration desk at the Rally and show your ID and get your Rally badge so you can participate). Most people start lining up early for Registration as they want their pick of mentors and times. It's a good idea to download the mentor list and pick your top three.... so that when you get to the front of the One on One line, you can look at the board and choose a mentor and a time. This is free to TAXI members registered for the Rally.

Not sure what you mean by 'groups'... all the panels and classes and open mics and everything is included in your ticket.

The only thing you pay for is one or both of the Mentor Lunches, and tickets for that go on sale a couple weeks before the Rally and sell out fast, I believe they are $35US each and you get lunch plus the opportunity to speak with 3 or 4 mentors (they switch tables every 15 minutes).

HTH
Great info here! Thanks a lot!
This is what I understood skimming throughthat page that may need some updates (well, I guess it's already planned) !