New Book: Writing Production Music for TV

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

stevebarden
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: New Book: Writing Production Music for TV

Post by stevebarden » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:37 pm

I just received confirmation from the publisher that the books are printed! So I will for sure have about 40 or so copies with me at the rally.

stevebarden
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by stevebarden » Wed May 30, 2018 2:49 pm

stevebarden wrote:I'm happy to announce that my book, "Writing Production Music for TV - The Road to Success" is now available for pre-order at Amazon.com. Please check it out!

http://amzn.to/2yooWcZ

This book is a complete guide to the business of writing production music. It is beneficial to both the complete novice as well as the seasoned professionals. Everything from understanding the music production marketplace, to breaking down cue structures, to finding music libraries, to understanding contracts, learning how to network, and so much more! The book features interviews with other successful composers as well as music library professionals, a music supervisor and a music attorney.

I encourage you to visit the Amazon.com link and peruse the contents of the book. I think you will find it useful. I am hoping to have some copies available for the rally in a couple of weeks.

The book will be available from Hal Leonard, Amazon.com, and your local book store.

Cheers!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to bump this announcement for many of the new Taxi members who weren't aware of this book. Hopefully you saw me earlier this year on Taxi TV with Michael discussing the topics in the book.

I will have copies again at the rally this year if you'd like a signed copy. Otherwise, feel free to pickup a copy from Amazon or directly from Hal Leonard.

Cheers!

stevebarden
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by stevebarden » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:56 pm

Wow! Amazon just lowered the price of my book to $20.39. If you haven't picked up a copy yet, now would be a good time!

http://amzn.to/2yooWcZ