Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

PENKSLYRICS
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Looking for collaborators

Post by PENKSLYRICS » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:50 am

Hi Matt
Sorry only just read your reply.
Unfortunately I cannot write to existing melodies. Hopefully that would not ruin the chance of any collaboration.
Best, Roger

matcreedon
Active
Active

Post by matcreedon » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:47 pm

Hi Roger,

thanks for your reply : )

No does not spoil your chances but truthfully it does reduce the number of projects we may work on.
Smiles a lot and tells the longest stories :D
https://www.matcreedon.net

LoCaRi987
Active
Active

Post by LoCaRi987 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:38 am

Hello,

I'm a singer/songwriter, and write in several styles. I've done a lot of recording & studio work, and really enjoy collaborating with others. Probably my specialty is for someone to give me a piece of music, and I'll write & record a song to it (lyrics & melody). I have a local studio I record out of for the final vocal work (all drafts are done on my home studio & sent back to you for feedback prior to me going to the studio). I absorb the studio cost for the final vocal.

Listen to my work on Spotify or Apple music via my website http://www.lorimalvey.com (there is also a player on the bottom of the website where you can stream the songs). If you like what you hear, contact me via a reply to this post and then we can email/Skype/whatever.

Enjoy the music, and thank you :)

Lori Malvey

quickj

Post by quickj » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:25 pm

Hey, Matcreedon:

I'm a lyric writer, working with composers in US, Italy, and Germany.

I have songs held by three licensing agencies.

I'm looking for a composer who works in pop and rock - my present collaborators are more jazz/AC oriented.

You asked one of the ppl here if they write to melodies - yes, I do, and also have lyrics written "cold".

You suggest you can turn a project round really fast. I'd like to get a song in for the "Yacht rock" posting, due this coming Sunday.

If you would be interested in getting a song in (or more, if you are already submitting) you could DM me your email address, and I can get a couple of lyrics (.pdf) to you that might work for this posting.

Cheers,

John

quickj

Post by quickj » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:33 am

Hey, again, Mat:

Following up on my previous post:

My email address: quickjantony@gmail.com

wen
Impressive
Impressive

Post by wen » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:01 am

hey mat,

I like your sound and would like to explore doing some stuff with you. I play the pedal harp and electric harp and have good results with collabs in dubstep, epic trailers, and pop songs, as well as solo stuff like solo harp instrumentals, and new age, ambient, and medieval stuff using additional instruments. I was working with a hip hop producer and getting some good results, but in the end couldn't reach an agreement (basically he wanted my ideas for free...). Anyway, recently I've been trying my hand at tension and dramedy and would like to try some stuff using harp in EDM and electronica or dance music. The electric harp can get a wide range of sounds. Visit my Soundcloud.com/wendawilliamson or my .com

BlindTruth
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by BlindTruth » Sun May 17, 2020 3:46 am

Hey Mat

I know it's a while since you posted this, and looks like you got some responses.

I came to the forums tonight to see if I could find some collaborators. I tend to work a fair bit on my own (not exclusively though), but want to build my network of collabotors. Mostly to get better and more creative output.

I'm based in Melbourne too. Out in the east. I've got a small but pretty well equipped studio, Yamaha G2, Fender telecaster, Martin acoustic, just bought a Yamaha BBP35 bass. But I'm working as hard as possible to be great in the electronic stuff. Signed to a few libraries, so I tend to spend more avialable time producing tracks to pitch for that. Just got signed this weekend to a new library in CA for a cover of Bad Moon Rising :)

So if you're still interested in collaborators, or if you have tried with a few and it's just not working (sometimes that's how it goes with me), then I'm open to a quick conversation to see if it's worth exploring.

Not that it's really up to date, but there's a range of things to listen to at https://soundcloud.com/five_empires (tho I must say it's only a partial cross section of what I like - tends to be the songs, and I usually do more instrumental cues).

So, in your hands. If this is too far removed from what you like, or you got enough people to work with, no problems. But would be good to chat. Best way to contact me is by email at groom.studio@gmail.com

Cheers

Steven Harris
Melbourne
Steven Harris

http://www.taxi.com/blindtruth
soundcloud.com/stevenjharris