Action Trailer Style Instrumentals

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

edmondredd
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Action Trailer Style Instrumentals

Post by edmondredd » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:46 am

Hey Taxi family,
extremely happy to report on 3 forwards I got for the listing quoted below:
Y180728TI

BIG, EPIC, ACTION-Y TRAILER-Style INSTRUMENTALS are needed by a very successful, EXCLUSIVE A-List Music Library for a variety of TV, Film, Trailer, Promo, and Commercial placements. They’re on the hunt for Full-Length, Mid-to-Up-Tempo Instrumentals that have the general style and vibe of the following references: Marvel Studios' Avengers: Infinity War - Official Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwievZ1Tx-8 Robin Hood Official Trailer #1 (2018): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L77LFfyqCg VENOM - Official Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Mv98Gr5pY Give them exceptional compositions that sound like a real-deal, Hollywood-esque Theatrical Trailer, consistent with the level of quality, style, and impact of current Blockbuster Trailers. Your submissions should have instrumentation such as (but not limited to) drum hits, orchestral instruments, coupled with electronic and sound design elements like leads, risers, and pads (Choir elements are welcome for this request as well!). NOTE: Be sure your Orchestral instrumentation sounds are very convincing, and please avoid anything stiff or obviously MIDI-driven for this pitch. Your submissions should be around 2- 3 minutes long, with Non-Faded, Buttoned/Stinger endings. Please Do NOT copy the referenced acts or songs in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a general guide for tempo, tone, feeling, and vibe. Broadcast Quality is needed. This Library offers an EXCLUSIVE deal, so the material you submit for this pitch CANNOT be signed with any other publishers or catalogs. Sync fees will be split 50/50. The Publisher will get 100% of the Publisher’s share, and you’ll get 100% of the Writer’s share. You must own or control your Master and Copyright to pitch for this opportunity. Please submit as many Songs as you’d like, online or per CD. All submissions will be screened on a Yes/No basis - Short critiques only. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59PM (PDT), on Saturday, July 28th, 2018. TAXI #Y180728TI
You can find the forwarded ones on my taxi profile page.
If the link doesn't work, than simply type in your browser taxi.com/edmondredd
The instrumentals are Fighting to Breathe, Imminent Arrival, and Noosphere (With Juliet Lyons on vocals)
edmond redd

Image Image Image Image

mainman
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Action Trailer Style Instrumentals

Post by mainman » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:00 pm

Congrats on the forwards, Edmund! The pieces sound spot on—you seem to have this genre nailed, which ain’t easy. :lol: I feel I’m getting closer at it but still have a ways to go. I especially liked Noosphere.
Chris Maines
http://www.taxi.com/mainesmusic
http://www.mainesmusic.com

"Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm” - Winston Churchill

rockinrob
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by rockinrob » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:21 pm

Hi Edmund,
Very well scored. I see why it got forwarded. No reason not to expect more from Fighting To Breath. Very Silvestri. Thanks for the the ride. I am moving in the film music composition direction. I appreciate your quality. I will learn from it. I could use some feedback on a score clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6w9Jc3Vmf8&t=203s The SCORE is VICTORY clip. If you get a free 5 min. i would appreciate feedback on the title/emotion invocation.

markhimley
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by markhimley » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:15 pm

You?? Get forwards for action trailer stuff?? No way... :lol: :lol: Congrats man!! Not the least bit surprised you hit it out of the park in this style!

DanWessels
Active
Active

Post by DanWessels » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:51 pm

DUDE I love these!

Vocals on "Noosphere" is spot on.
Percussion on all three is astounding
Every little stutter and break is so cool

Nice work!

edmondredd
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by edmondredd » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:08 am

mainman wrote:Congrats on the forwards, Edmund! The pieces sound spot on—you seem to have this genre nailed, which ain’t easy. :lol: I feel I’m getting closer at it but still have a ways to go. I especially liked Noosphere.
Hey Chris, thank you for your words, and the time you spent listening.. Really glad you liked Noosphere.. I had the pleasure of working with one extremely talented singer, and she's awesomely great.. Can't be more grateful!
Thanks again!
edmond redd

Image Image Image Image

edmondredd
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by edmondredd » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:15 am

rockinrob wrote:Hi Edmund,
Very well scored. I see why it got forwarded. No reason not to expect more from Fighting To Breath. Very Silvestri. Thanks for the the ride. I am moving in the film music composition direction. I appreciate your quality. I will learn from it. I could use some feedback on a score clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6w9Jc3Vmf8&t=203s The SCORE is VICTORY clip. If you get a free 5 min. i would appreciate feedback on the title/emotion invocation.
Hey Rob,
Silvestri you said? That's big! Although I don't feel I can even get close!
I'll surely check your piece! Thanks for listening!
edmond redd

Image Image Image Image

edmondredd
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by edmondredd » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:17 am

markhimley wrote:You?? Get forwards for action trailer stuff?? No way... :lol: :lol: Congrats man!! Not the least bit surprised you hit it out of the park in this style!
:D :D
Funny enough, just got a return on an action trailer listing just now.. well! to another one hopefully!
Also congrats on your successes! Your hard work is paying off big time!
edmond redd

Image Image Image Image

edmondredd
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by edmondredd » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:17 am

DanWessels wrote:DUDE I love these!

Vocals on "Noosphere" is spot on.
Percussion on all three is astounding
Every little stutter and break is so cool

Nice work!