Ambient Dark and Drone-y Forwards

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

TaxiOpps
Active
Active

Ambient Dark and Drone-y Forwards

Post by TaxiOpps » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:16 pm

Just got two forwards to Y180806AD Thanks to Listener # 347 for all the extra input really appreciated It !!
If anyone would like to hear the forwards; Soundcloud.com/on-cue-music
Eerie Cold and Gaining on us

AMBIENT, DARK and DRONE-Y INSTRUMENTAL CUES are needed by a Top Shelf, EXCLUSIVE, A-List Music Library for a variety of TV, Film, Trailer, Promo, and Commercial placements. Please submit “drone-y,” atmospheric Instrumental Cues in the general stylistic ballpark of the following references: “The Lonely Tomb” True Detective https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNKoixy8_WM Dark-Drone-Ambient https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLoFsbbhmB8 Please submit well-crafted, dark, and ominous Instrumental Cues that could support moods ranging from anticipatory to ominous and everything in between. Your submissions should have a consistent droning quality with very little to no melodic movement. Be sure to stick to a singular vibe and sound throughout the entire Cue to keep your piece emotionally cohesive from beginning to end. If your Cues cause sweaty palms and a sense of general uneasiness, you might be onto something! That’s said, don’t build to a dramatic finish. Your job is not to score so much as test deodorant, if you know what we mean ;-) Clammy hands, subtly increasing tension, but no heart attack at the end. TAXI TIP: Your submissions can have some sparse percussion, but remember -- less is more for this request. Simplicity and mood are the keys to this pitch, so keep your submissions subtle and dark! Your submissions should be about 1:30 in length, give or take. Non-faded endings with a natural decay/ring out will work best.

GuitarKit
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Ambient Dark and Drone-y Forwards

Post by GuitarKit » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:38 pm

Great Cues. Love the bottom end on gaining on us. Stirs up my lunch.
Hope these Cues get you some traction, Michael.

RichardInUK
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by RichardInUK » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:25 pm

Congrats Michael - nicely done!

TaxiOpps
Active
Active

Post by TaxiOpps » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:19 am

Hey Kit lol Thanks a lot ! I really appreciate the feed back
Sincerely
MikeC

TaxiOpps
Active
Active

Post by TaxiOpps » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:23 am

Hey Richard Thanks! Never been to UK but back when I was only doing publishing I signed my
first major artist to capital from UK he's still doing quite well- Thanks again nice to hear from Taxi
members
Sincerely
Mike