Top 40 Love Ballad Listing

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

songmaster
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Top 40 Love Ballad Listing

Post by songmaster » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:08 am

Hey everyone! I just got this forward for my song " We Belong Together " produced and performed by Josh Sudduth. The screener said it sounded great for film and TV. Nice way to start the day :) The listing is below. The song is on my Taxi page if anyone is interested. Cheers!

Tom

Y181015LB

TOP 40-Style LOVE BALLADS with Male Vocals are needed for an (up to) $10,000, Direct-to-Production Company/Music Supervisor placement in a Popular TV Show on a Major Broadcast Network.

NOTE: The show’s production company routinely takes 100% of the Publisher’s share of songs that get placed on the show. You’ll keep 100% of the Writer’s share and get the full sync fee (up to $10,000). We think they do this to keep the song from appearing elsewhere and to give themselves the control they would likely prefer to have, should they want to include the song on an album released at a later date or in syndicated episodes, DVD collections, etc. in the future.

They’re looking for Mid-Tempo Songs that could fit on a playlist with the following reference our client gave us:

“Perfect” by Ed Sheeran

“All of Me” by John Legend

“Stay With Me” by Sam Smith

Give them compelling, heartwarming love songs that have immediately engaging melodies, impactful lyrics, and a chorus that packs an emotional punch. Songs can be stripped-down with just Piano/Vocal or Guitar/Vocal, or you can go with a fuller production. Be sure your vocals are well performed, with a solid and confident delivery.

LYRIC TIP: They are looking to hear songs with lyrics about staying together, and lyrics that are hopeful and positive. Please, NO breakup songs. For this request, you’d be wise to avoid specific names, dates, times, brands, and profanity in your lyrics. It just makes it easier for a Music Supervisor to use it!

Do NOT copy the referenced artist or song in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a guide for tempo, texture, and tone. Broadcast Quality is needed.

The estimated license fee for this use is (up to) $10,000, depending on the ultimate placement. This is a Direct-to-Music Supervisor placement where the show’s production company will likely get the Publisher’s share and you’ll get 100% of the sync fee and any applicable performance royalties that would come from your retention of the Writer’s share. You must own or control your Master and Copyright to pitch for this opportunity. Please submit as many Songs as you’d like online or per CD. All submissions will be screened on a Yes/No basis – Short critiques only. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PDT), on Monday, October 15th, 2018. TAXI