Double forward after cold streak (tension listing)

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

markismusic
Impressive
Impressive

Double forward after cold streak (tension listing)

Post by markismusic » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:49 pm

Foremost, I hope the Taxi staff/members and their families are all safe from the California fires.

Secondly, excited to receive 2 forwards for my tracks "Shock Wave" and "Freezing Time" on a tension listing recently run on dispatch!
I had some luck with forwards when I first joined but hit a cold streak shortly after that.
Hoping things are starting to warm up a bit! Fingers crossed.

Link - http://www.soundcloud.com/musicbymarkgross (under the tension/suspense/horror playlist)

Listing -

D181106LT
LIGHT TENSION INSTRUMENTAL CUES are needed by a very successful, EXCLUSIVE, A-List Music Library for a variety of TV, Film, Trailer, Promo, and Commercial placements. They’re searching for Tension Cues in the general stylistic ballpark of the examples below:
“Catfish” (From 1:27-1:56)
“The Bachelor” (From 0:11-0:30)
Give them well crafted Cues that would enhance tension-filled scenes with their anxious and anticipatory feeling. Craft your Cues around a minimalist melodic theme that conveys a rising level of anxiety, discomfort, and suspense, while weaving elements in and out to create dynamics and forward momentum. You’d be wise to keep your Cues on the simple side. Avoid submitting anything that’s too busy, as it could interfere with a scene’s dialogue.
TAXI TIP: Your instrumentation can be orchestral, electronic, or a hybrid of both, as long as you deliver a tension-inducing tone and feeling.
Submissions should be about 1.5 Minutes long (give or take), with Non-Faded, Buttoned/Stinger endings. Do NOT copy the referenced music in any way, shape, or form. Use it only as a guide for texture, tone, and vibe. Broadcast Quality is needed.
This Library offers an EXCLUSIVE deal, so the material you submit for this pitch CANNOT be signed with any other publishers or catalogs. Sync fees will be split 50/50. The Publisher will get 100% of the Publisher’s share, and you’ll get 100% of the Writer’s share. You must own or control your Master and Copyright to pitch for this opportunity. Please submit as many Instrumental Cues as you’d like, online or per CD. All submissions will be screened on a Yes/No basis - Short critiques only. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PDT), on Tuesday, November 6th, 2018. TAXI #D181106LT