Forward: 3 Vintage Instrumentals!

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

thepianoman14
Active
Active

Forward: 3 Vintage Instrumentals!

Post by thepianoman14 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:33 pm

ORIGINAL VINTAGE INSTRUMENTALS IN ALL GENRES are needed by the TOP PUBLISHER of VINTAGE MUSIC for Film and TV Licensing.
This company is very aggressive and incredibly successful in getting Instrumentals placed in Top-Rated TV Shows and some really big Feature Films. Nobody in the Vintage Music space even comes close to the number of placements this awesome company has nailed! And all reports from our members are that the company is extremely straight-ahead and ethical in its business practices. We concur!
If you’ve got old Instrumentals that date anywhere from 1939 to 1995, this company wants to hear what you’ve got! Seriously, these folks LOVE older music and get tons of placements with it!

3 Songs out of 7 submitted were taken!

"Love To See Your Smile (J'Ador ton Sourir) https://soundcloud.com/eddiekeysallen/l ... ile-jadore

"Alliance" https://soundcloud.com/eddiekeysallen/alliance

"When The Love Is Gone" https://soundcloud.com/eddiekeysallen/w ... strumental

carel11
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Forward: 3 Vintage Instrumentals!

Post by carel11 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:20 pm

congratulations
I particularly liked when the love is gone...and those suspenders :)
continued success

carL
a little rock, a little roll, and a rather unfocused gaze
carl wurzbach

https://www.taxi.com/my/artist
https://soundcloud.com/carelw
http://carlwurzbach.com

thepianoman14
Active
Active

Post by thepianoman14 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:06 am

Thank you Carl! I appreciate you taking the time to listen! Yeah, the suspenders are my favorite to many and have become a performance signature! LOL
Keep rockin' brother! :)
carel11 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:20 pm
congratulations
I particularly liked when the love is gone...and those suspenders :)
continued success

carL

GuitarKit
Impressive
Impressive

Post by GuitarKit » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:02 am

Lovin the retro synths and drum sounds. What did you record it on? I started off with the Tascam 244.
Yeah, When the Love is Gone is a cool track. This one really takes me back to the 90's

nicotina
Impressive
Impressive

Post by nicotina » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:43 am

Congrats on getting new life out of older tunes! By the way, "When the Love is Gone" is definitely "Yacht Rock", which they've been asking for lately. All you need is to get someone who sounds like Mike McDonald to sing it :)

Vince

thepianoman14
Active
Active

Post by thepianoman14 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:19 am

Hi there GuitarKit! Thanks for the reply! Everything other than When The Love Is Gone was recorded on an Otario MX5050 8 track reel to reel in my own studio with me engineering. Also used a Yamaha MT100 4 track, Alesis Drum Machine, Korg Digital Grand, Yamaha DX27 synth with breath control mouthpiece, plus a real guitar player, Korg Poly800 and Casio CT600 for bass tracks.
All in all ALOT of fun!
Other tracks on Soundcloud used a Yamaha Electric Piano, Yamaha CP70 Electric Grand, Roland String Module.
When The Love Is Gone was recorded at Premier Sound in Philly by the band I used to tour with...they loved the song and wanted to record it. I'm playing on Keyboard tracks.
GuitarKit wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:02 am
Lovin the retro synths and drum sounds. What did you record it on? I started off with the Tascam 244.
Yeah, When the Love is Gone is a cool track. This one really takes me back to the 90's

LamarPecorino
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by LamarPecorino » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:37 am

thepianoman14 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:19 am
Hi there GuitarKit! Thanks for the reply! Everything other than When The Love Is Gone was recorded on an Otario MX5050 8 track reel to reel in my own studio with me engineering. Also used a Yamaha MT100 4 track, Alesis Drum Machine, Korg Digital Grand, Yamaha DX27 synth with breath control mouthpiece, plus a real guitar player, Korg Poly800 and Casio CT600 for bass tracks.
All in all ALOT of fun!
Other tracks on Soundcloud used a Yamaha Electric Piano, Yamaha CP70 Electric Grand, Roland String Module.
When The Love Is Gone was recorded at Premier Sound in Philly by the band I used to tour with...they loved the song and wanted to record it. I'm playing on Keyboard tracks.
GuitarKit wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:02 am
Years ago, I worked for a studio that had an Otari 5050 in the the demo room. Spent a lot of time recording on it with a SoundWorkshop board. Good memories!
Onward and upward!
Lamar

“We set sail on this new sea because there is new knowledge to be gained" JFK

GuitarKit
Impressive
Impressive

Post by GuitarKit » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:19 pm

Nice. Those are some brands and models I remember from way back. Thanks Lamar.

stansongman
Impressive
Impressive

Post by stansongman » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:39 am

Congrats! I also vote for When the Love is Gone as my favorite, but they are all pretty nostalgic to me.

thepianoman14
Active
Active

Post by thepianoman14 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:52 am

Hi All, just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who have commented on this post so far, especially about "When The Love Is Gone"...and thanks for the feedback!
You can hear the vocal track of this song on my SoundCloud page if you're interested. and thanks for the heads about Yacht Rock! I had no idea!!
Next time I see a request, i'll definitely send it in...but it has to be Yacht Rock Songs recorded in the 1990's, not 1980's as the recent request stated! Too bad, When The Love Is Gone was written and recorded in 1995....boohoo.
Eddie