2 Chillwave forwards

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

nicotina
Impressive
Impressive

2 Chillwave forwards

Post by nicotina » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:24 am

Two forwarded for listing below:
Dream-trippy Summer
and
My Trippy Valentine
you can hear them at taxi.com/vnicotina

I hope they ask for more Chillwave. It's got that retro vibe that resonates with me.

Vince
Y181230CW
Lots of CONTEMPORARY CHILLWAVE INSTRUMENTALS are needed by a rapidly growing British Music Library that’s looking for quite a bit of this genre because of heavy demand from their clients. They love music from TAXI members, and they've been requesting a TON of it lately!

This time, they're looking for Down-to-Mid-Tempo Instrumentals that would fall within the general stylistic ballpark of the following references:

“Face Up” by Washed Out

“Dive” by Beach House

Although the references have vocals, please submit Instrumentals only for this pitch.

Please send Instrumentals with a laid-back feel and vibe that fits the style of the references mentioned above. Your production should have current-sounding electronic elements/instrumentation, mellow grooves, and laid-back, grooving beats. As is often the case, simple is better as this pitch is all about establishing a chill, dreamy mood!

Your submissions should be about 2 minutes in length (give or take). Non-Faded endings will work best for this pitch. Do NOT copy the referenced acts or songs in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a guide for tempo, tone, and vibe. Broadcast Quality is needed.

This company offers an EXCLUSIVE deal, so please be sure the songs you pitch for this opportunity are NOT already signed with any other Companies or Catalogs. Any sync fees will be split 50/50 with the Company. You'll get 100% of the Writer's share, and the Publisher will get 100% of the Publisher's share. You must own or control your Master and Copyright to submit. Please submit as many Instrumentals as you'd like online or per CD. All submissions will be screened on a Yes/No basis - No full critiques. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PST) on Sunday, December 30th, 2018. TAXI #Y181230CW

LamarPecorino
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: 2 Chillwave forwards

Post by LamarPecorino » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:30 am

Congrats on the Chillwave forwards.
Onward and upward!
Lamar

“We set sail on this new sea because there is new knowledge to be gained" JFK

stansongman
Impressive
Impressive

Re: 2 Chillwave forwards

Post by stansongman » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:01 am

Congrats on the forwards. I never did Chillwave, sounds fun to produce.