Bought the Book

Check out the TAXI Loot!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Noego
Active
Active
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:40 am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Bought the Book

Post by Noego » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:25 pm

I just bought both books. She hits on some great ideas.

User avatar
Razor7Music
Impressive
Impressive
Posts: 472
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 2:05 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Irvine, CA
Contact:

Re: Bought the Book

Post by Razor7Music » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:01 pm

Noego wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:25 pm
I just bought both books. She hits on some great ideas.
Yes, Robin does. Changed my songwriting immensely. Also, a really great person. If you go to the next Road Rally, bring the books with you and have her sign them and introduce yourself! She's so nice and willing to help (if she's got the time at that moment).

Be sure to sign up for her newsletters http://robinfrederick.com/ too. You have to scroll to the bottom.
Thanks,

Stephen Davis, Songwriter
For Daily Progress Reports on Twitter: @razor7music
Taxi Member Since November 2012

“If everyone likes you, you're doing something wrong” --Jenna McMahon

Noego
Active
Active
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:40 am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Bought the Book

Post by Noego » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:42 pm

Cool will do.
She has a great approach compared to others I've read.
I'm conviced she is a sincere person.

Cheers.

User avatar
CTWF
Committed Musician
Committed Musician
Posts: 621
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:02 am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Bought the Book

Post by CTWF » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:13 am

Noego wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:42 pm
Cool will do.
She has a great approach compared to others I've read.
I'm conviced she is a sincere person.

Cheers.
Her TAXI TV episodes are obviously worth a watch. E.g. this one:

10 Mistakes Songwriters Make with Robin Frederick (the list with minutes)
10-mistakes-songwriters-make-with-robin ... 41889.html

Noego
Active
Active
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:40 am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Bought the Book

Post by Noego » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:07 am

Yes
I had watched it. Very informative.

Noego
Active
Active
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:40 am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Bought the Book

Post by Noego » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:13 am

CTWF wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:13 am
Noego wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:42 pm
Cool will do.
She has a great approach compared to others I've read.
I'm conviced she is a sincere person.

Cheers.
Her TAXI TV episodes are obviously worth a watch. E.g. this one:

10 Mistakes Songwriters Make with Robin Frederick (the list with minutes)
10-mistakes-songwriters-make-with-robin ... 41889.html
Not sure my post sent
Just wanted to thank you for the time cues CTWF. Im sure that was a bit of work.

User avatar
CTWF
Committed Musician
Committed Musician
Posts: 621
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:02 am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Bought the Book

Post by CTWF » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:09 pm

Noego wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:13 am
Not sure my post sent
Just wanted to thank you for the time cues CTWF. Im sure that was a bit of work.
The private message did not come through, but your post here I saw. You are welcome - it seemed worth doing it if just for myself, but I hope others - like you did - found it useful. Tom

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests