Production collab for Y190702CM

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

sherrylynnlee
Active
Active

Production collab for Y190702CM

Post by sherrylynnlee » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:00 pm

PRODUCERS: I have a song that I think will work for the following listing but I don't think my production chops in that genre are up to par to be competitive.
Any producers out there want to collaborate on this?
If so, please send me a link to a song you've done that has a similar production/vibe.

-------------------------
EPIC, CINEMATIC ALT-POP SONGS with Male or Female Vocals are needed by a really cool Music Licensing Company with tons of credits in Feature Films, TV Shows, and Commercials.

They’re looking for Mid-to-Up-Tempo Songs that would fall in the general stylistic range of the following references we got from our client:

“River” by Bishop Briggs

“Believer” by Imagine Dragons

“Ready Set Let’s Go” by Sam Tinnesz

“Soldier” by Fleurie

Quoting the Music Licensing Company: “We’re looking for powerful, epic, percussion-driven, cinematic Alt-Pop Songs. Ideally, Songs should have the type of structure and build that can carry a spot. They can be dark & menacing, or have celebratory swagger.”

Please submit commercial-sounding Alt-Pop Songs that have an edgy, cinematic vibe that push the creative envelope a bit. Your productions should be slick and professional, with hard-hitting drums, and well-performed vocals that have plenty of attitude and swagger.

Lyric themes can vary, but should be in the wheelhouse of what you’d expect to hear in the Alt-Pop genre. You’d be smart to avoid references to specific names, dates, times, places, and profanity for this pitch. Do not copy the referenced acts or songs in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a general guide for tempo, tone, and overall vibe. Broadcast Quality is needed.

NOTE: This Music Licensing Company is primarily looking for active artists with a strong social media presence, solid streaming numbers, touring, press, etc. If you don’t have much of a story or track record yet, but you do have an amazing sound and the Songs to back it up, they’d still like to hear from you!

This Company offers both EXCLUSIVE and NON-EXCLUSIVE deals. The specific deal points will be handled on a case-by-case basis. If you’re inclined to sign an Exclusive deal, please don’t submit material you've already signed with other libraries or publishers. You must own or control your Master and Composition to submit to this opportunity. Please submit as many Songs as you’d like, online or per CD. All submissions will be screened on a Yes/No basis – Short critiques only. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PDT) on Tuesday, July 2nd, 2019. TAXI #Y190702CM

Submit to this listing TAXI # Y190702CM
VOCALS: sherrylynnlee.com | DUO: 23rdHr.com | MUSIC BIZ: SmartMusicianGuide.com | LIFESTYLE: sherryandgeorge.com

melodymessiah
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Production collab for Y190702CM

Post by melodymessiah » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:56 am

you should post your song upfront so any possible collabs could check it out ;)