Lightning strikes again Christmas song.

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

songmaster
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Lightning strikes again Christmas song.

Post by songmaster » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:21 am

Two forwards in 24 hours! That's a first for me :o The song is called " Hitch A Ride On Santa's Sleigh " Here is hoping that Santa is nice to me this year :roll: The song is on my Taxi page if interested.

Tom

Y190623XM

ORIGINAL CHRISTMAS SONGS with Male or Female Vocals are U-R-G-E-N-T-L-Y needed by a NEW, Music Supervisor-owned Licensing Company. They are currently building a new catalog and need lots of Music! Please listen to the references our client gave us to get an idea of what might get this Company excited:

“Santa Tell Me” by Ariana Grande

“All I Want for Christmas” by Mariah Carey

“Mistletoe” by Justin Bieber

Please submit Original Songs that deliver a festive sound, style, and tone. Your productions should utilize arrangements you’d commonly hear in Christmas music, with instruments that include (but aren't limited to) sleigh bells, hand bells, chimes, etc. Having solid vocal performances could also help you nail this request!

Quoting our client: "Your Songs do NOT have to be current, but they need to convey a holiday sound and mood."

Non-Religious lyrics will probably work best in this context. Fun, festive, warm, family-themed lyrics might be a great place to start! Do NOT copy the referenced artists or songs in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a guide for texture, tone, and overall vibe. Broadcast Quality is needed.

NOTE: This Music Supervisor's company typically lands syncs that range from $1,500 - $7,500, depending on the ultimate placement.

The specific deal points will be handled on a case-by-case basis. If you’re inclined to do an Exclusive deal, please don’t submit material for this pitch that’s already signed with other libraries or publishers. You must own or control your Master and Copyright to submit to this opportunity. Please submit as many Songs as you’d like, online or per CD. All submissions will be screened on a Yes/No basis by a TAXI A&R person who has been handpicked by the Music Supervisor that owns the Library – Short critiques only. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PDT) on Sunday, June 23rd

ResonantTone
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Lightning strikes again Christmas song.

Post by ResonantTone » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:41 am

Congrats Tom! Your stuff sounds excellent, so I'm not even surprised!

Hopin it leads to a lot more for ya. :)

Andrew

songmaster
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by songmaster » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:29 am

Thanks Andrew! I appreciate you comments and I'm hoping for the best. Now back to writing :)

Tom

gregorym
Impressive
Impressive

Post by gregorym » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:42 am

Yes. I second that: not surprised, you write great songs. Awesome!

Have a good day,
Greg

songmaster
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by songmaster » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:12 am

Thanks Greg! Much appreciated. I am glad you think so, because I do spend a lot of time working on a song . I am always hopeful that it will pay off :)

Tom