Just joined 2 forwards so far

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Dtoy

Just joined 2 forwards so far

Post by Dtoy » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:25 am

Just joined the forum, and I've had 2 songs forwarded so far!!!!
I see that JohnnyP was forwarded on one of the listings, and he already got a contract,, so I'm just hoping that mine don't suck too much. Let me know what you think

https://soundcloud.com/deriktoy/another
https://soundcloud.com/deriktoy/perfect-day

Y190711EN
A Variety of Songs with Female Vocals and Lyrics about: Friendship, getting through tough times, and being there for each other, are needed for several (up to) $1,000, Non-Exclusive, Direct-to-Supervisor placements in an Independent Feature Film.

NOTE: The Supervisor is open to hearing Songs in most of the popular, commercially viable genres including Pop, R&B, Adult Contemporary, Country, etc.; however, please avoid sending any Hip-Hop/Rap or Hard Rock.

We're not giving any specific references for this request, but the Music Supervisor would like to hear songs in the stylistic range you would hear from artists like Katy Perry, Kacy Musgraves, H.E.R., SZA, Miley Cyrus, Halsey, Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, and Ariana Grande.

We couldn't find any songs by those artists that are in the lyrical ballpark that's needed, but it's not hard to imagine them singing about Friendship, getting through tough times, and being there for each other. Use that mash-up as your guide!

Please submit original Songs with great melodies, well-crafted lyrics, and a memorable chorus. Your Songs can range anywhere from very simple, stripped-down versions to fuller productions with more instrumentation. Whichever genre or sub-genre you’re pitching, the music should be well-produced with genre-appropriate instrumentation. Please be sure to have an engaging vocal performance!

Y190731TW
“TWEEN” SONGS with Male or Female Vocals are needed by a hard-working Non-Exclusive Music Library that’s always landing placements in TV Shows, Film projects, and most recently, Movie Trailers!

They’re looking for a range of youthful, Mid-to-Up-Tempo Songs that could fit in the general stylistic wheelhouse of (but not limited to) the following references:

Game Shakers Intro

“Everything Is Not What It Seems” by Selena Gomez

“Found A Way” by Drake Bell

Big Time Rush Theme Song

MRasmussen
Active
Active

Re: Just joined 2 forwards so far

Post by MRasmussen » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:49 pm

Congratulations :D
Great tracks-

Michael

DannyWeber
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by DannyWeber » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:23 pm

Big Congratulations! Both songs are great! Your off to a really good start!

Dan
https://www.taxi.com/members/danweber

Go your own way! Out of necessity, drive, gumption, whatever.. don't let anyone tell you you can't!
It's not what goes into your music that's important, it's what comes out the speakers

Dtoy

Post by Dtoy » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:16 pm

MRasmussen wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:49 pm
Congratulations :D
Great tracks-

Michael
Thank you Michael

Dtoy

Post by Dtoy » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:17 pm

DannyWeber wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:23 pm
Big Congratulations! Both songs are great! Your off to a really good start!

Dan
Thx Dan! Appreciate it