Thanks Listener #403!

Liked your review? Rave about it! Hated it, let us know!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

MBantle
Impressive
Impressive

Thanks Listener #403!

Post by MBantle » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:47 pm

Dear All,
I usually do not brag about rejections :D but I really want to share the following. I had submitted 4 tracks for the 80s-Instrumental Listing Y190823EC. 3 tracks were returned and 1 was forwarded. I have to say the comments made by Listener #403 were spot on and listening to the tracks now with fresh ears I totally agree with them. What I really like is the fact that the feedback was specific (e.g. 'consider that side chain was in its infancy in the 80s'). This is really useful and will help me to improve those tracks that were not forwarded, so that I am in a better position in case I hear back from Taxi's client. I also like the fairness as this listener had rejected 2 tracks but forwarded 1, so they were obviously not in any way already biased when listening to the track that got forwarded. Really well done and thanks for your time listening to my tracks!
Cheers,
Matt

MonThom

Re: Thanks Listener #403!

Post by MonThom » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:39 pm

Congrats on the forward MBantle,

I would also like to give kudos to Taxi listener #403 in regards to the 80's instrumental listing.

I submitted three tracks for this listing but did not get a forward, but felt good about the comments from the listener.

Thanks for the real solid advice.

Party on dudes! 8-)