How to Sign up for Mentor Lunch

Talk about the rally here.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

tonys

How to Sign up for Mentor Lunch

Post by tonys » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:58 pm

Hi folks, I want to sign up for the "Eat & Greet Lunch" but when I click on the link on the website it starts out promising, it say "Road Rally Music Industry Eat & Greet Lunch Selection", then it says "The menu selection is below", it lists me and my guest and then there's a Cancel button. Below that is the generic website footer (About, Community, Resources, News & Events). I took a screenshot but I can't figure out how to post it here. It looks like someone forgot to finish creating the web page (I used to be a webmaster for a dot com so I have some familiarity with this).

Is anybody else seeing what I'm seeing or are you able to sign up for the lunch and choose a menu? If you can see it can you at least tell me how much the lunch costs? I can't find that information anywhere on the Taxi website.

Thanks, this will be my first time at the Road Rally and I'm really looking forward to it and to meeting as many of you as I can.

Tony

superkons
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: How to Sign up for Mentor Lunch

Post by superkons » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:19 am

I get the same, perhaps they just prepared the "outer layout" and are still in the middle of sorting out the menus.

I also am a web dev :)
Marco - Pianist, keyboardist, composer for film/TV/games/media

https://musicalwizardry.com
https://soundcloud.com/marcoiannello

jdkotaska
Impressive
Impressive

Post by jdkotaska » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:27 pm

As far as I know the information on TAXI is still transitioning from last year for a couple more weeks. I'd wait until a formal announcement before trying to use any information that may already be there because it may not be complete or correct for this year yet. That being said, I would be interested to know if we are supposed to sign up online for that lunch or do it during registration at the rally (which was my understanding).

tonys

Post by tonys » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:19 pm

Thanks Dean, I'm still a newbie to the Taxi-verse. I'll keep an eye on the forums for more info. Just don't want to miss out on anything.

Tunesmith
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by Tunesmith » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:18 am

Hi Tony!

Welcome! It is usually announced via email a couple weeks before with a link to sign up and pay!

Best,
Linda C