FORWARDED-DEEP HOUSE INSTRUMENTAL

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

henryvan4444
Impressive
Impressive

FORWARDED-DEEP HOUSE INSTRUMENTAL

Post by henryvan4444 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:19 pm

Got this one forwarded! Hopefully something good will come of it! On to the next submission! Good luck to everyone!

https://soundcloud.com/henryvan4444/grateful-heart

++++++++++++
Y190829DH
DEEP HOUSE INSTRUMENTALS are needed by a great Music Library with international distribution and lots of success in Film and TV placements.

They’re looking for a bunch of current-sounding, Mid-to-Up-Tempo Instrumentals that would fit well on a playlist with the following references:

“Sweet Dreams (Pascal Junior Remix)” by Andra & Mara

“Sorry” by Joel Corry

Although the references have vocals, this request is for Instrumentals only!

Please send them well-crafted Instrumentals in the vibe and style of the references above. Make sure your pieces include captivating drum rhythms, cool synths, and have a polished sound. Your virtual instruments and samples must sound current, not dated, and of high quality!

TAXI Tip: Your submissions can have some simple, minimal, non-lyrical Vocal elements, but they're not necessary to land this – just a suggestion!

All submissions should be about 2-4 minutes long (give or take) with Non-Faded endings. Do NOT copy the references in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a general guide for tempo, tone, texture and overall vibe. Broadcast Quality is needed.

This company offers an EXCLUSIVE deal. You’ll split any upfront sync fees 50/50. They’ll get 100% of the Publisher’s share, and you’ll get 100% of the Writer’s share. You must own or control 100% of your Master and Copyright. Since this is an EXCLUSIVE deal, please be sure the material you submit for this pitch is NOT already signed with other Libraries or Catalogs. Please submit as many Instrumentals as you’d like, online or per CD. All submissions will be screened on a Yes/No basis – No full critiques. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PST) on Thursday, August 29th, 2019. TAXI #Y190829DH

jdkotaska
Impressive
Impressive

Re: FORWARDED-DEEP HOUSE INSTRUMENTAL

Post by jdkotaska » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:51 am

Sounds great, congrats!

henryvan4444
Impressive
Impressive

Post by henryvan4444 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:50 am

Thanks Dean! I'm not an EDM guy (yet)...my EDM friends say it sound "decent"..followed by a laundry list of improvements I can make. LOL...its good enough for now and I'll take their critique as a call to action to keep improving! Thx again and best of luck to you as well!

ResonantTone
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by ResonantTone » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:01 pm

Way to go Henry!

I'm making stuff now for libraries that I had never made in my life before joining Taxi... just goes to show ya that hard work and a drive to learn/improve will take ya places you never knew you could go. Glad the track worked out for ya, and here's to lots more like it!! :)

Andrew

chrismugs
Impressive
Impressive

Post by chrismugs » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:15 am

Great work Henry! that track certainly can be placed in a scene somewhere. best of luck

DannyWeber
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by DannyWeber » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:38 am

You are killing it man!! Non-stop creativity and success!!!

Big Congratulations Henry!!!!

Dan
https://www.taxi.com/members/danweber

Go your own way! Out of necessity, drive, gumption, whatever.. don't let anyone tell you you can't!
It's not what goes into your music that's important, it's what comes out the speakers

henryvan4444
Impressive
Impressive

Post by henryvan4444 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:28 am

Thx Dan! I appreciate it. LOL...these forwards come on the tail of about 15 returns in a row....its God's way of saying keep going...get back to work!! :lol:

harperpeterson
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by harperpeterson » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:45 am

Sounds great, Henry! Congrats :D