3 out of 3 on urban dramedy

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Holmseth
Impressive
Impressive

Re: 3 out of 3 on urban dramedy

Post by Holmseth » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:48 am

CTWF wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:36 am
Congratulations!
Holmseth wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:11 pm
I’m signed to two libraries but I have yet to get any urban dramedy singed to them so I’m not sure if I am totally nailing it :) They keep telling me the arrangements aren’t sophisticated enough.
That is some interesting information there, that it is good enough for TAXI, but not for some libraries, or were these tracks that did not go through TAXI?

Tom
Tom
My first answer got lost in translation or something so I’ll try again.
Some tracks have been sent directly to the library, but some have been forwarded by Taxi as well. The deals I have are direct results from from taxi forwards and I am really happy about that. But I do sometimes think that the screeners should have the bar even higher because the gole for all members must be to better ourselves so that we can deliver music with quality high enough for the industry as well as the taxi screeners. I certainly don’t agree when I see people writing that the screeners are to strict or have the bar to high. We are competing with professionals and rejections are our friends as long as we can learn from them. Anyway I am a happy taxi member and don’t have all the answers, just my opinion on the matter.
All the best and happy writing.
Asbjørn