Need to add more Pop producers for Sync to my roster!

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Shalee
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Need to add more Pop producers for Sync to my roster!

Post by Shalee » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:03 pm

Oh hey!

So, after the road rally, and setting up my goals for 2020, I've realized that pretty much ALL of my connections and leads are in the sync industry, specifically for Pop.
I've been working my poor producers to absolute death (they've been doing awesome work but the poor lads aren't magicians), and they are hitting it out of the park, but with the volume of opportunities coming through and new leads, I think I need to bring on another solid Pop producer who can work fast and hard and has the drive to succeed to make the $$$.

I'm an absolute ball breaker when it comes to communication and getting work done to deadlines, simply because I live on the other side of the world and so much of what I'm doing has deadlines. I get leads from my publisher, as well as inside leads from industry professionals, and leads from music libraries. I don't really do a lot of customs for TAXI listings simply because I have so many other opportunities coming directly from industry folk, so that's where my focus is. I'm looking for producers who can crank out a song or two a week that's broadcast quality, bright, fun and on trend for reality TV pop. Simple hooks, well balanced, easy to slot into a scene pop type stuff with a hint of hip hop and funk.

Hit me up with some examples of your work if you're keen, and interested in connecting with someone who has a ripper work ethic and drive, and are serious about focusing on cuts and placements!

My email is songwritershalee@gmail.com so please, if this sounds like something you're keen on, hit me up! If you want to hear what I'm going for, check out the tracks Clingy and Solo on my taxi profile page at www.taximusic.com/shalee

Shalee