Published songwriter with various placements, seeking producer collabs

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

supasonicmusic

Published songwriter with various placements, seeking producer collabs

Post by supasonicmusic » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:36 am

Hi,

UK Songwriter, various single song assignments published around publishers in UK, U.S, Asia and Europe.

Placements include Pietro Lombardi, Sarah Engels (both universal), Charlie Green (Asia), Triz (Asia), few other things in Europe and some sync stuff (reality theme, universal compilation, tv shows etc).

My strength is toplines, I co-write with some really great singer-songwriters.

Ideally, looking for production tracks to collaborate on to pitches - I mainly get asia pop briefings, and ballad/adult contemporary acoustic types.
Alternatively, I have some scratch ideas - piano or guitar and vocal, that need full production.

Happy to do equal splits. My only ask is that we don't share online as some of the publishers will not pitch leaked material.

DM me to exchange links, or reply below.

mrichmond56

Re: Published songwriter with various placements, seeking producer collabs

Post by mrichmond56 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:50 am

My name Mark Richmond I am new to taxi. I am not new to music but just to the music business. I recently retired to spending 40 hours plus writing music.
Was lucky at 15 years old to get in to two bands with incredible musicians who now write a lot of music for Hollywood. My college roommate is now in the Eagles. I am looking for a co-writer preferably that can sing and write lyrics. I have several songs which need shortening and drums and words. I live in Scottsdale AZ and San Diego Ca. Please send me some of your work and the type of music you feel most comfortable doing.
Mark Richmond
mrichmond56@gmail.com