Looking for Singer/s, Mix+Mast engineers, lyricists

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

mmr3

Looking for Singer/s, Mix+Mast engineers, lyricists

Post by mmr3 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:22 am

Dear Taxi Members,

I’m a new taxi member and right from the start I’m interested in collaborating with others here. I’m a film composer, producer and pianist. My main points of artistic focus are: Instrumentals/film scoring/production music/orchestration/string writing/piano composition/song arrangement, form & melody/edm/nujazz

I’ve studied classical, jazz and film music, so my overall spectrum of musical perception is wide and I’m always willing to expand my horizons.

I’m looking for talented Taxi singers, mixing/mastering engineers, lyricists and otherwise related creative musicians to collaborate with.

Feel free to PM me and we could exchange our musical works.

Thank you for your attention.

All the best to you all,

belze

Re: Looking for Singer/s, Mix+Mast engineers, lyricists

Post by belze » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:14 am

Hi.
I'm a mixing and mastering engineer.
I am interested in collaborating with other composers to create a long-term relationship.
If you can, send me one of your songs, objectives, reference tracks, and budget.
My mail is javibelze@gmail.com

jimmyfast

Re: Looking for Singer/s, Mix+Mast engineers, lyricists

Post by jimmyfast » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:37 pm

HI,

I just saw your post on the Forum. I am a singer/songwriter living in Southwest Michigan and have written songs is various styles. I feel my strength is more lyric than melody and would love the opportunity to work with someone with such a diverse background especially regarding melody. I am retired and work as a musician when things aren't crazy as they are right now.
You can reach me at jimmyfastiggi@yahoo.com and you can check out things on my Taxi page.

Thanks
Jimmy