Hybrid Orchestral Trailer Instrumental

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

doubledefunk

Hybrid Orchestral Trailer Instrumental

Post by doubledefunk » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:45 am

Hey Everyone,
Any feedback on my attept at a Trailer Instruemental would be greatly appreciated. I haven't fully mixed it yet, because I wanted to get feedback before I do a full mix and not have to redo that step.

A Bunch of HIGH IMPACT TRAILER-Style INSTRUMENTALS are needed by a very active and fast-growing Music Licensing Company!

This client is looking for quite a few Mid-To-Up-Tempo Instrumentals that are in the general ballpark of the following examples:

TENET - NEW TRAILER

MULAN Trailer (2020)

Marvel Studios' Black Widow (Starting From 0:19)

Please send heart-pounding Trailer-Style Instrumentals that are in league with the quality and style of the references above. The structure of your Instrumentals should follow a standard film-trailer model, with 3 distinct "acts" that crescendo to big, climactic, Stinger-style endings. They’re open to Instrumentals that are either Orchestral, Electronic, or a hybrid of the two, but please be sure any Orchestral instrumentation you use sounds realistic and not stiff or synthetic/MIDI-driven.

TAXI Tip: Your submission can also include sound design elements like (but not limited to): risers, whooshes, power-ups, electro booms, sub-bass drops, drones, etc. Just be sure your Instrumentals have high impact sounds that could help propel the visual content of a trailer forward!

Your Instrumentals can be anywhere from 60 seconds to 3+ minutes in length; however, 2:30 to 3:00 is ideal, per the client. Non-Faded, Stinger endings will work best for this request. Do NOT copy the referenced examples in any way, shape, or form. Use only as a general guide for tempo, tone, and overall vibe. Broadcast Quality is needed.

This company offers a NON-EXCLUSIVE, 50/50 split. You’ll split all upfront sync fees 50/50. You'll keep 100% of the Writer's share. The Publisher will get 100% of the Publisher’s share. You’ll keep 100% of the original copyright. You must own or control your Masters and Copyright to submit for this pitch. Please submit as many Instrumentals as you’d like, online or per CD. All submissions will be screened by TAXI. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PDT) on Thursday, August 6th, 2020. TAXI Dispatch # D200806RA