Awesome, Wonderful, Fabulous

From the desk of Michael Laskow.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

JannieM
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Awesome, Wonderful, Fabulous

Post by JannieM » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:38 am

Awesome, Wonderful, Fabulous and many other positive adjectives can be used to describe this year's (Virtual) Taxi Road Rally. I think the Rally was terrific! Applause and kudos to Michael Laskow and Taxi Team for all their hard work. Applause and kudos also to music industry guests and panelists for sharing their music knowledge and insights. In addition, thanks also for MusicPro's Music Show Case, and Robbie Hancock who hosted the virtual after parties. Is everyone pumped up and ready to put their new found music knowledge to work? (Collaborations included :) )

Best Regards and Musically,
Jan
Use your voice for kindness, your ears for compassion, your hands for charity, your mind for truth, and your heart for love. ~ ~ ~ ~ Author Unknown

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Re: Awesome, Wonderful, Fabulous

Post by hummingbird » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:47 am

+1 x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website

aswann
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by aswann » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:24 am

Ditto Jan! So many amazing adjectives to describe the Rally! I am super pumped thanks to TAXI! I real shot in the arm to persevere! Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to put it together and to all the amazing speakers/guests!!

JannieM wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:38 am
Awesome, Wonderful, Fabulous and many other positive adjectives can be used to describe this year's (Virtual) Taxi Road Rally. I think the Rally was terrific! Applause and kudos to Michael Laskow and Taxi Team for all their hard work. Applause and kudos also to music industry guests and panelists for sharing their music knowledge and insights. In addition, thanks also for MusicPro's Music Show Case, and Robbie Hancock who hosted the virtual after parties. Is everyone pumped up and ready to put their new found music knowledge to work? (Collaborations included :) )

Best Regards and Musically,
Jan

aswann
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by aswann » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:27 am

Hi Vikki! Totally agree :) Thank you TAXI!
hummingbird wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:47 am
+1 x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

gitanosoy
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by gitanosoy » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:42 am

Amazing company, Michael should be an example of how a CEO should run their company, A special thanks for the hard working staff and supportive taxi family.

Great VRR but hopefully next year we can all meet in person and give hugs.

Thank you Taxi for the opportunities and goals you provide to us.

funsongs
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by funsongs » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:59 am

6th RR since 2015.

As many on Robbie Hancock's VIRTUAL HANGS pointed out - there were actually some advantages:
the one-on-one opportunities to chat up-close & personal;
single-class schedules eliminated the frustration & loss of having to choose from favorites being held at the same time;
and the archived videos for review or replay of specific topics of interest... or ones missed entirely.

The connections made during the 2020 VRR will hopefully result in even bigger dividends when the next one rolls around...
whether it's live at The Westin LAX, Virtual via YouTube, or even some combination of the best of both.
That would make #7 a lucky one - at least the ones I get to count. :? :P

Cheers.
Peter Rahill - aka "funsongs"
NOW, back on YouTube (2022)
https://www.youtube.com/@peterrahill9263/featured
https://soundcloud.com/funsongs-1
https://peterrahill.bandcamp.com/

“The future aint what it use to be.” - Yogi Berra

Kolstad
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by Kolstad » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:52 am

VRR 2020 was my first Taxi RR, and I must say I enjoyed the classes very much. Allthough I would love to see LA, the VRR was well put together, and the talks was very good. Robin Frederick always leaves me with a WOW, many others were top shelf, and everyone presented valuable and interesting insights.

Thanks all @Taxi for putting this VRR together despite this incredibly challenging year in the US. Amazing you could pull this together for us, cheers! 8-)
Ceo of my own life