King of the World
King of the World

Re: Lyrics Writer vs Songwriter

Post by Casey H » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:19 am

CTWF wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:02 am
Casey H wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:37 pm
You may want to post some of your lyrics on this forum to see if you can get some interest from collaborators. If you'd like to share with me anything you have privately, feel free to PM.
Hey Casey

I am not sure how often Courtney checks the forum: Maybe not very often.
If you're interested in some of Courtney's lyrics, here are 4 tracks he co-wrote (lyrics in the track descriptions): https://soundcloud.com/ctwf/sets/vocal-productions
I am not a lyrics person, but each time I was astonished how quickly he would come up with his lines for my instrumentals!

If anyone wants to get in touch with Courtney for a collab, let me know, and I can hook you up.

Tom
Awesome! Great stuff!! :D 8-) 8-) Thanks for sharing! Just the other day I was talking to someone from the rally who could use lyrics for beats, pop, etc. I'll try to connect Courtney with them.

Casey

CTWF
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Lyrics Writer vs Songwriter

Post by CTWF » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:01 am

Casey H wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:19 am
Awesome! Great stuff!! :D 8-) 8-) Thanks for sharing! Just the other day I was talking to someone from the rally who could use lyrics for beats, pop, etc. I'll try to connect Courtney with them.

Casey
Cool! I'll tell Courtney we are talking about him and he can chip in if he wants! :)
He is always a pleasure to work with and I love his lyrics.

Tom
https://soundcloud.com/ctwf Optimizing the beat... O|°_°|O