Simultaneous submissions returned/forwarded as a package?

Feedback on Taxi's current listings.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

MBantle
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Simultaneous submissions returned/forwarded as a package?

Post by MBantle » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:12 pm

CTWF wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:57 pm
Here is something I don't know about TAXI submissions (not sure where else to post this):

In the past, before TAXI changed the website, I three times simultaneously submitted two tracks at once to the same listing ($10). On each occasion, both tracks were returned (for understandable reasons), but it seems they were returned as a pair, because only 1 return button was shown. :o Ever since, I always submit individually to a listing, because I somehow suspect a submission of multiple tracks to the same listing is either forwarded as a whole, or returned as whole, which I would like to avoid (especially the all gets returned part). But I don't know for sure, so, does anyone know? Of course, TAXI could be asked directly...

Tom
Each track is treated individually, i.e. for the same listing you could have one submission returned and another one forwarded. Happens all the time (unfortunately :D ).
Cheers,
Matt

AlanHall
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by AlanHall » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:28 pm

MBantle wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:12 pm
Each track is treated individually, i.e. for the same listing you could have one submission returned and another one forwarded.
My experience as well. I've tried both ways, I always get a critique per track.

chaoticfractal

Post by chaoticfractal » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:56 pm

I tried submitting a track in two different formats, and basically got "my comments on this are the same as the other track." Submitting 2 wasn't very useful in this instance.