My Apologies from Michael

Before you rant, READ THIS!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

admin
Site Admin

My Apologies from Michael

Post by admin » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:40 am

Yesterday, I moved a thread about Karen Braysher's song/critique from FAQ to Review Station and noted that I would delete the original later that day or the next. When I deleted the original in the FAQ section, it ALSO deleted it from Review Station. My sincere apologies!! I guess I should let our forum mods take care fo these things in the future ;-)

ML

KarenBraysher

Re: My Apologies from Michael

Post by KarenBraysher » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:28 pm

admin wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:40 am
Yesterday, I moved a thread about Karen Braysher's song/critique from FAQ to Review Station and noted that I would delete the original later that day or the next. When I deleted the original in the FAQ section, it ALSO deleted it from Review Station. My sincere apologies!! I guess I should let our forum mods take care fo these things in the future ;-)

ML
No worries, it had run its course, and Tom is right I may put the revised recording up in due course. Oh and the reference about genre, Robin F does make reference to this in her taxi tv review, if you read her book section and video about different genres Americana is most definitely different to Country. She is most clear about the voice being more raw and authentic organic if you will. Rightly or wrongly screener 419 didn’t take that view. Its quite difficult with so many country sub genres to make that call and fully get it. An expert on music row might not get the organic approach as they are dealing with what I call pop songswith a country hint. Different all together.
:idea: “It’s unhealthy to bottle up feelings”