Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

DBarnett
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Feedback on 70's MoTownish Cue

Post by DBarnett » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:25 am

feaker66 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:17 am
Nice vibe. Liked the fourth chord in the main riff. Picks up nicely at 49 sec. Love to sing to this. ha ha Just got the covid and very sick so that is all for me. nice work
My prayers are with you for a speedy recovery

BuzzReed
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by BuzzReed » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:21 am

It was a pleasure working on this. Always great to receive well produced pro sounding stems. I recorded five tenor saxes plus one down an octave through a processor to create a baritone. Logic’s Studio Horns provided the sole trumpet track. Utilizing the phrasing features in their most recent update can get it real close to organic horns. I look forward to further collaborations. Thanks for the opportunity Dave!

DBarnett
Impressive
Impressive

Post by DBarnett » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:20 am

BuzzReed wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:21 am
It was a pleasure working on this. Always great to receive well produced pro sounding stems. I recorded five tenor saxes plus one down an octave through a processor to create a baritone. Logic’s Studio Horns provided the sole trumpet track. Utilizing the phrasing features in their most recent update can get it real close to organic horns. I look forward to further collaborations. Thanks for the opportunity Dave!
Great job Buzz!
I'm sure we'll work together again and you'll probably work with others here as well!
Thanks