New Business Proposition for Creators

A creative space for business discussions.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

BradleyOsborne

New Business Proposition for Creators

Post by BradleyOsborne » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:10 am

Hi All

I'm considering setting up a new business; creating and marketing royalty free playlists for online live streamers as it seems there is good demand for this by the live streaming community :) ... This is a great way for music creators to earn from a back catalog of music that needs a home.

I have the skillset and resources to do this (Degree from ACM and lots of industry experience), and am most likely looking to do a 50/50 split on music store royalties only (Spotify, Apple Music etc), and on a non-exclusive basis, so you can continue to monetise your creative works in other ways non exclusively.

I think this could be great for anyone who has tracks that are sitting around without a home and unlikely to ever find one, particularly if you have a library (any size) in genres such as EDM, synthwave, original, lo-fi, hip hop, ambient, film, beats, yoga/healing etc.

So, I'd like to invite any of you interested in submitting music for this, to get in touch and/or reply to this message with some information on what you have to offer etc :)

Look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards
Brad