TAXIstaff
Impressive
Impressive

What Genre is Your Music? On This Week's TAXI TV

Post by TAXIstaff » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:43 am

What Genre is Your Music? On This Week's TAXI TV

Click the link below to watch Monday at 4 pm Pacific

https://youtu.be/BVx0TU6Y_vg

7pm Eastern (EST) / 6pm Central (CST) / 4pm Pacific (PST) 11pm London (GMT) / 10am Sydney (AEDT)

Dear Songwriters, Composers, and Artists,

Not sure what a particular piece of your music is?

Join us on this week's TAXI TV, and let's see if we can help you figure it out!

Submit your Songs OR Instrumental Tracks, and your fellow viewers, and I will see if we can get a consensus on exactly what it is (or isn't)!

How to Submit Your Songs or Instrumentals…

To have a shot at getting your Songs or Instrumentals reviewed on today’s episode, all you need to do is comment with the name of your track, the name associated with your TAXI account, and what genre you think it is (that's important) on one of the TAXI TV related posts on our Facebook page. You need to be a current TAXI member to submit a song, and by doing so, you grant us the right to play your music publicly, live on the show, give live feedback on your music, and have your music and the feedback included in the archived version of the show. If you don’t want your music played and critiqued, simply don’t submit it!

We will play the song or track live on the show, and ask the viewing audience in the chat room to tell us what genre they think it is. Then we'll let everybody know what you think your genre is!

We've done this before, and the audience has found it to be very educational and loads of fun!

Remember: You MUST include the genre you think the Song or Instrumental is in your post! So PLEASE don't say, "I don't know what genre it is." Take your best shot, and let's see how close you got!

Click the link below to watch Monday at 4 pm Pacific

https://youtu.be/BVx0TU6Y_vg

To Join the Live Chat During the Broadcast…
You’ll need to be signed up to YouTube (FREE) and be logged in to be able to join in on the chat during the show. Go to youtube.com and click the "Sign In" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page and fill out the short form to join. If you have a Gmail account, you’ll be able to associate your YouTube account with it!

7pm Eastern (EST) / 6pm Central (CST) / 4pm Pacific (PST) 11pm London (GMT) / 10am Sydney (AEDT)

See you on the show,

Michael

AndyCiresa

Re: What Genre is Your Music? On This Week's TAXI TV

Post by AndyCiresa » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:17 am

Hello Michael, hello Taxi Team, hello musicians,

first thanks for have an eye on my track " good times" in this episode.
Seems like the genre was chosen right, but the mix sucked.
Thats the reason i try to find a collaborator.....
I´m sorry that i missed the live ticker but 4pm is like midnght over here.
Maybe next time,

All the best
Andy

KayBur

Re: What Genre is Your Music? On This Week's TAXI TV

Post by KayBur » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:50 am

For some reason, links on YouTube do not open for me. Is it possible to watch the broadcast recording somewhere? Maybe my provider is stupid and then won't let me on YouTube.