Forward - S210411SS - SINGER/SONGWRITER SONGS with Male or Female Vocals are needed by a successful Music Library

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

IanShortfall
Impressive
Impressive

Forward - S210411SS - SINGER/SONGWRITER SONGS with Male or Female Vocals are needed by a successful Music Library

Post by IanShortfall » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:29 pm

Got a couple of forwards for this listing... happy with getting more than one, and a couple of others where very close...

https://soundcloud.com/user-990306235/h ... 3wYTYNjHxm

https://soundcloud.com/user-990306235/a ... VXrG11Rfs9

This was the listing...

"SINGER/SONGWRITER SONGS with Male or Female Vocals are needed by a successful Music Library that gets tons of placements in TV Shows, Films, and Movie Trailers.

This Library is looking for Songs in All Tempos that could fit in the general stylistic wheelhouse of the following references we got directly from them:

"Take Me Back" by Sarah Jarosz

"Goodbye" by Steve Earle

"My Silver Lining" by First Aid Kit

"Going To a Town" by Rufus Wainwright

Please send well-written Singer/Songwriter Songs with generally similar production and instrumentation to the references and other artists like them. Your submissions should have captivating melodies, memorable choruses, and solid rhythms. If you're planning on using any virtual instruments, they need to be high-quality and modern. Heartfelt, well-performed vocals could be the cherry on top!"

lesmac
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Forward - S210411SS - SINGER/SONGWRITER SONGS with Male or Female Vocals are needed by a successful Music Library

Post by lesmac » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:58 pm

Nice one Ian.

I especially like hit rock bottom. 8-)

IanShortfall
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Forward - S210411SS - SINGER/SONGWRITER SONGS with Male or Female Vocals are needed by a successful Music Library

Post by IanShortfall » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:14 pm

lesmac wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:58 pm
Nice one Ian.

I especially like hit rock bottom. 8-)
Thanks so much Lester