I Thought This Music Was Great at the Time!

Hang with your friends from the TAXI TV Chat Room and discuss the episodes

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

TAXIstaff
Impressive
Impressive

Post by TAXIstaff » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:28 am

Click the link below to watch Monday at 4 pm Pacific

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN0g09H ... e=youtu.be

7pm Eastern (EDT) / 6pm Central (CDT) / 4pm Pacific (PDT) 12am London (BST) / 9am Sydney (AEST)

Dear Songwriters, Artists, and Composers,

If I had a nickel for every time a TAXI member told me music they thought was great at the time is now a little embarrassing in retrospect, I’d be retired.

I asked TAXI member Greg Carrozza to send me some of his instrumental tracks that didn’t get forwarded by our screeners and other tracks in the same genre that did!

Are there drastic differences between his early attempts and his more recent work? You tell me!

Was the music Greg created when he was new to TAXI substandard? You tell me!

Were the TAXI A&R Team members correct when they decided to NOT forward some of the music you’re going to hear? Again, you tell me!

Please join Greg and me for what promises to be an eye-opening episode. We’re pretty sure this will help you get more forwards and experience less frustration!

Click the link below to watch Monday at 4 pm pacific

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN0g09H ... e=youtu.be

To Join the Live Chat During the Broadcast…
You’ll need to be signed up to YouTube (FREE) and be logged in to be able to join in on the chat during the show. Go to youtube.com and click the "Sign In" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page and fill out the short form to join. If you have a Gmail account, you’ll be able to associate your YouTube account with it!

7pm Eastern (EDT) / 6pm Central (CDT) / 4pm Pacific (PDT) 12am London (BST) / 9am Sydney (AEST)

See you on the show,

Michael

MJFrog
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: I Thought This Music Was Great at the Time!

Post by MJFrog » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:09 pm

This was a Great Episode ... Hearing what makes a Cue/Instrumental relevant to a listing and how the elements fit together in a piece that works for Film/TV is the best Teacher ...

superblonde
Impressive
Impressive

Re: I Thought This Music Was Great at the Time!

Post by superblonde » Wed May 19, 2021 4:02 pm

This was a very good stream so I hope there is another one. Maybe with a stronger contrast between the bad & good music under comparison (Carrozza is just too good).
. . . www.superblonde.org "All Kale Seitan! ♭II ‼" -Moshpit Chant of the Vegan Metalhead