with industry Pro, Nick Batzdorf

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Picardster
Impressive
Impressive

ILOUD MTM Monitors -great

Post by Picardster » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:19 am

Hi Guys,
yesterday I got my new ILOUD MTM monitors, installed and calibrated them. And what should I say: I am excited.

Clear, well defined sound. I'll keep the ADAM A7X in addition since they sound warmer. But with both pairs I guess I should be able to prove my productions :-)

Just fyi, when you're looking for new monitors.

Cheerio/Stefan

P.S: Is there a way to delete this post? I put it into the wrong section and reposted in in "Recommended Gear": Sorry for posting twice....
Last edited by Picardster on Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ted
Impressive
Impressive

Re: ILOUD MTM Monitors -great

Post by Ted » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:45 am

Stefan,

Congrats on the new monitors. I've read a lot of great reviews of them. In the past year I've become a big fan/user of IK's software (I just got the SampleTron 2 which is an awesome emulation of Mellotrons, etc)-- and their hardware looks to be very good and it's all made in Italy, which is a nice touch. I've been using the ARC3 for room correction and it's a cool feature that these monitors incorporate that.

Cheers,
Ted

Picardster
Impressive
Impressive

Re: ILOUD MTM Monitors -great

Post by Picardster » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:36 am

Ted wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:45 am
Stefan,

Congrats on the new monitors. I've read a lot of great reviews of them. In the past year I've become a big fan/user of IK's software (I just got the SampleTron 2 which is an awesome emulation of Mellotrons, etc)-- and their hardware looks to be very good and it's all made in Italy, which is a nice touch. I've been using the ARC3 for room correction and it's a cool feature that these monitors incorporate that.

Cheers,
Ted
Cheers Ted. And what astonished me the most was the loudness of this tiny beasts. With very sharp and distinctive midrange, which was not so clear with the ADAM A7x monitors - although I used them with Sonarworks at times.

I'll use both in future :-)