Seeking great Producer, (and a few collborators) )

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

AsburyParkAngel
Active
Active

Seeking great Producer, (and a few collborators) )

Post by AsburyParkAngel » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:24 am

Hello all! So happy to be back with TAXI after 12 years.
My past TAXI Critiques have been invaluable.
I;m isolated because of a partial neurological disability & decided that I need to ASK for hep. Ii'm a multi- ethnic, multi-genred singer-songwriter and have recorded with hip-hop, classic rock producer, and have released 6 original albums, pop rock, jazz folk, CCM Christian Two cover albums, one classic rock top 40 and jazz standards. I've also worked ith renowned NJ, Cherry Hill Dance producer, MR MIG, Steve Migliore on a Gospel dance tune
my various female inflences, seem to be Joni Mitchell, Jewel, Gloria Estefan, Alanis Morrisette, Heart and Sade,
I also LOVE to compose on my Taylor C 218 acoustic guitar using many unconventional chords, Jazz and otherwise.

So the producer who'd be a good fit would allow me the creativity to use the unusual, but very interesting chords and help me re work my best originals for better marketability.

Here is my SOUNDCLOUD for any interested in working with me. All my work is registered with BMI, but we could resubmit if the work changes that much:) CHEERS!

https://soundcloud.com/user-702069440