SEEKING collaborators-production

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

AsburyParkAngel
Active
Active

SEEKING collaborators-production

Post by AsburyParkAngel » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:20 pm

Greetings from South New Jersey, my fellow TAXI family!
It is WONDERFUL to be back t TAXI. I was diagnosed with a staggering neurological disorder (Dystonia, from mercury poisoning from n amalgam by a lousy dentists) halfway into the recording of my MOD PROPHET album project. Words cannot describe the hell (excruciating physical pain, staggering fatigue and depression)) and disappointment of losing 12 years or musical creativity, gigging-recording and touring. Nonetheless, as a hard-working and resilient half German-half Puerto-Rican gal, I created a 5-part book series devoted to the physically challenged and handicapped population, started a beaded jewelry collection and recorded my 2nd P&W album, (which took 12 years to finish!
Last year, I feared that the thousands of dollars I'd invested in MOD PROPHET (the musicians & studio time) would be wasted, so I gleaned all my birthday money mastered the work and did the CDBANY route.
My symptoms get so disabling for the past year, even breathing is hard. I continue to encourage and inspire the suffering Lyme Disease, Mold illness and mercury poisoned people on my Facebook groups and hope to finish my 3rd book, Marching to the Beat of
Different Drum, (and of course create new music here for TAXI:).
12 year is a long time being away from TAXI and MY has the music changed. Most of my songs on my hard rock album, , MOD PROPHET & most of my worship album songs are not anywhere as current-sounding as the present listings, (in all genres).
The plan is to re-group, find great music partner and/or co-producer who loves unique, unconventional chords and joni Mitchel-Alanis-Basia influenced vocals and multi-harmonies. I don't listen to the radio because of my ministry and mentoring responsibilities, so I have no idea what is current and polished sounding. I'm hoping on making some amazing relationships here again, so PLEASE check out my sound cloud to see if you'd like to Collab! Thanks for listening.

https://soundcloud.com/user-702069440

Picardster
Impressive
Impressive

Re: SEEKING collaborators-production

Post by Picardster » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:37 pm

HI Anita,
I've listened to a few tunes on SC and like them. Maybe there's a way to interconnect some vibes and get some good results...

Just pm me if you're interested :-)
Cheerio/Stefan