Folky guitarist songwriter NEEDS HELP!

Tell us about your studio and post some photos no matter how modest or robust it is!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

AsburyParkAngel
Active
Active

Folky guitarist songwriter NEEDS HELP!

Post by AsburyParkAngel » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:01 pm

Hi, No answers yet to my post SEEKING collaborator and I am frustrated at having to it around and wait:(

Since I had to teach my self guitar in 2002, I may have to teach myself a simple keyboards computer program to rework most of my songs, (which were all composed before 2008 and for 13 years seeking a cure for my condition). I cannot afford to pay
producers $200 to rework songs. and I've not had luck with Craigslist musicians classified for over 2 years!
I can't believe I can't find creative producers or songwriters keyboardists here in south NJ to work with.
VERY frustrating. So, is it possible to find a program that has has amazing keyboards sounds for guitarist who can't read music?
I don't know how to teach myself to compose on the computer, since I don't read notes, but there must be a solution to my collaborator-songwriting partner dilemma.

Appreciate your help and here is my soundcoud page if any keyboardists here would like to work with a multi-genred female songwriter guitarist. My genres are pop0rock, CCM-gospel, jazz, Jazz-folk, jazz hip-hop and hard-gothic rock.
thank you.
https://soundcloud.com/user-702069440
Last edited by AsburyParkAngel on Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Re: Folky guitarist songwriter NEEDS HELP!

Post by Casey H » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:57 am

Hi!
Let's talk more. Drop me a PM. I am NOT a producer but have some ideas.

Best,
:D Casey

AsburyParkAngel
Active
Active

Post by AsburyParkAngel » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:33 am

Thank you, Casey for being so sweet and answering. Just woke up, have had a weird case of insomnia maybe due to the terrible weather. I will contact you after I have my coffee and get done with my conference calls. I will check out your Sound cloud and thanks You SO much for being kind!

johnnyrowing
Impressive
Impressive

Post by johnnyrowing » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:51 pm

Hi APA,
:)

You actually sent me a Private Message on June 17th. I answered on June 19th and I haven't heard back from you. I'm wondering if you missed my reply?

Johnny

funsongs
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by funsongs » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:03 pm

johnnyrowing wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:51 pm
Hi APA,
You actually sent me a Private Message on June 17th. I answered on June 19th and I haven't heard back from you. I'm wondering if you missed my reply?
Johnny
Good onya, Johnny - for the follow up. I did likewise, and swapped some Soundcloud info.

Anita - I also send another PM to you... don't give up. :? :)
(well... except maybe on trying to find what you need on Craigslist - eeeeuuuu..!) :? :o 8-) :P
Peter Rahill - aka "funsongs"
NOW, back on YouTube (2022)
https://www.youtube.com/@peterrahill9263/featured
https://soundcloud.com/funsongs-1
https://peterrahill.bandcamp.com/

“The future aint what it use to be.” - Yogi Berra

YoungManTerrell
Active
Active

Post by YoungManTerrell » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:59 am

AsburyParkAngel wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:01 pm
Hi, No answers yet to my post SEEKING collaborator and I am frustrated at having to it around and wait:(

Since I had to teach my self guitar in 2002, I may have to teach myself a simple keyboards computer program to rework most of my songs, (which were all composed before 2008 and for 13 years seeking a cure for my condition). I cannot afford to pay
producers $200 to rework songs. and I've not had luck with Craigslist musicians classified for over 2 years!
I can't believe I can't find creative producers or songwriters keyboardists here in south NJ to work with.
VERY frustrating. So, is it possible to find a program that has has amazing keyboards sounds for guitarist who can't read music?
I don't know how to teach myself to compose on the computer, since I don't read notes, but there must be a solution to my collaborator-songwriting partner dilemma.

Appreciate your help and here is my soundcoud page if any keyboardists here would like to work with a multi-genred female songwriter guitarist. My genres are pop0rock, CCM-gospel, jazz, Jazz-folk, jazz hip-hop and hard-gothic rock.
thank you.
https://soundcloud.com/user-702069440
Hey Anita,

Honestly by history I'd think Jersey would be covered with creative producers, very interesting. Hope you find proper collaborators within the community here, Take care.