TAXIstaff
Impressive
Impressive

How to Get Signed to a Major Label

Post by TAXIstaff » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:38 pm

How to Get Signed to a Major Label on This Week’s TAXI TV

Click the link below to watch Monday at 4 pm Pacific

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-G3d5yLs2c

7pm Eastern (EDT) / 6pm Central (CDT) / 4pm Pacific (PDT) 12am London (BST) / 9am Sydney (AEST)

Dear Songwriters, Composers, and Artists,

At some point, most musicians dream of landing a record deal with a Major Label. It’s a tough road, and very few people ever get to grab the brass ring. Songwriter, artist, producer Greg Shilling is one of the lucky ones!

But was it just “luck”?

Greg has recently signed a record deal with BMG, and I’m going to dig deep to find out what his path to the “first level of success” has been. I’m also going to ask him what it’s like being signed, and what the process and label’s expectations are going forward.

How did he get his songwriting craft to a “signable” level?

What did he do as an artist to make himself appealing to a record label?

How are things different today VS the good old days when a couple of great songs were enough to seal the deal?

I’ll ask those questions, and many, many more, while you have a ring-side seat, and then get to ask your own questions when during the live broadcast!

This should be super interesting and inspiring as well!

Click the link below to watch Monday at 4 pm Pacific

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-G3d5yLs2c

How to Join the Live Chat During the Show
You’ll need to be signed up to YouTube (FREE) and be logged in to be able to join in on the chat during the show. Go to youtube.com and click the "Sign In" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page and fill out the short form to join. If you have a Gmail account, you’ll be able to associate your YouTube account with it!

7pm Eastern (EDT) / 6pm Central (CDT) / 4pm Pacific (PDT) 12am London (BST) / 9am Sydney (AEST)

See you on the show,
Michael