Looking for male singers to collab with

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

MattJBritton

Looking for male singers to collab with

Post by MattJBritton » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:13 pm

Hi,

I'm a guitarist/songwriter and I've been using Taxi for awhile. I've had numerous forwards, and have landed two instrumentals with clients. My band's music is featured in various libraries. To date, I've been handling the vocals on my Taxi submissions, but honestly, my voice is just kind of adequate rather than great. I'd like to collaborate with a talented male singer, ideally someone whom I can provide an mp3 file to and then get back an isolated vocal file which I can bring into Logic. I do most of my own production, but work with an outside producer on certain projects which have some heat around them. I'd be open to sharing ASCAP songwriting credit in return for finished vocal tracks, or I could pay a small buyout per track - whatever you prefer. Here's my profile link:

https://www.taxi.com/members/KTLK2wm9QE ... -j-britton

Please check out "When The Monsters Wanna Dance", "Paradise Is Easy To Find", and "Partner In Crime". These are tracks I wrote, sang and produced. Moving forward, I'd like to work with someone who can provide superior vocals for similar tracks.

If this sounds interesting to you, please hit me up at mattjbritton@icloud.com

Thanks!

All the best,

Matty

regardner
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Looking for male singers to collab with

Post by regardner » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:09 am

Hello Matt,

I'm not sure if I'm the vocalist you're looking for, but I'm always open to collaboration of any kind, co-writing, production, anything.

Here are some songs I've written and sung: https://app.box.com/s/yz4yn8dy8x0b26zwypmlrm59cl2r431x

Thanks,
Bob