Freshly baked new placement...

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Post Reply
User avatar
superkons
Committed Musician
Committed Musician
Posts: 913
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:08 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Freshly baked new placement...

Post by superkons » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:21 am

... on the latest episode of "Real Housewives of Potomac", last night. 14 more seconds of Urban Dramedy woot woot!

They used a different bit of the same tune they used previously, so that counts as a new placement, right? :)

User avatar
melodea
Getting Busy
Getting Busy
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:42 am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Freshly baked new placement...

Post by melodea » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:49 am

Bravo!

User avatar
JuanMacias
Getting Busy
Getting Busy
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:47 am
Gender: Male
Location: Bogota, Colombia
Contact:

Re: Freshly baked new placement...

Post by JuanMacias » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:20 am

This is great and encouraging Marco!. I'm curious about how many placements do you have so far and how long have you been with taxi?

User avatar
superkons
Committed Musician
Committed Musician
Posts: 913
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:08 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Freshly baked new placement...

Post by superkons » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:15 am

melodea wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:49 am
Bravo!
I see what you did there! :D
JuanMacias wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:20 am
This is great and encouraging Marco!. I'm curious about how many placements do you have so far and how long have you been with taxi?
Cheers! I do not have many, I think it is around 10-15 unique ones. I am not a member anymore, still roam the forums though

JohnnyP
Committed Musician
Committed Musician
Posts: 772
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:20 am
Gender: Male
Location: Nashville area
Contact:

Re: Freshly baked new placement...

Post by JohnnyP » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:28 pm

superkons wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:21 am
... on the latest episode of "Real Housewives of Potomac", last night. 14 more seconds of Urban Dramedy woot woot!

They used a different bit of the same tune they used previously, so that counts as a new placement, right? :)
Congrats Marco!

User avatar
superkons
Committed Musician
Committed Musician
Posts: 913
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:08 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Freshly baked new placement...

Post by superkons » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:08 pm

JohnnyP wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:28 pm
superkons wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:21 am
... on the latest episode of "Real Housewives of Potomac", last night. 14 more seconds of Urban Dramedy woot woot!

They used a different bit of the same tune they used previously, so that counts as a new placement, right? :)
Congrats Marco!
Hey Johnny, cheers!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests