Feed The Fire - Ears please

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

LamarPecorino
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Feed The Fire - Ears please

Post by LamarPecorino » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:01 pm

Happy Labor Day weekend! If you have time, please listen to Feed The Fire and share your thoughts. This is my first collaboration with my son Anthony. It is being submitted for the following listing. Thanks in advance!

https://soundcloud.com/user-155785959/l ... WiNH8XBDR8

Several MODERN EDM SONGS in a Range of Moods are needed by a Music Supervisor for several (up to) $3,000 placements in a brand new TV Show that just got picked up by a Major Broadcast Network!

BIG BACK END: Since these placements will be on a Major Broadcast Network TV show, royalty payments on the backend will likely be really good!

This Music Supervisor is looking for quite a few Mid-to-Up-Tempo Songs in the general stylistic ballpark of the following references:

WARNING: Some of the following references have graphic and explicit lyrics. Listener discretion is advised.

"Zeus" by HI-LO

"Turn Me On" by Riton & Oliver Heldens feat. Vula

"Make Me Feel" by John Summit

"Came For The Low" by ZHU feat. partywithray

"Wicked" by lau.ra feat. Eliza Legzdina

Quoting the Music Supervisor: "We're looking for Songs for source music in Las Vegas club scenes. The moods we're looking for are slinky/sexy, sleazy/bondage, fun/party, and driving/hard-hitting."

Tracks with no vocals, typical Pop lyrical/song structure, or more minimal, repetitive vocals are all okay to submit to this opportunity.

Please submit top-notch EDM Songs with danceable beats, exciting drop sections, and tons of energy and attitude. Your production and all virtual instruments or samples you use should be super top-notch and cutting-edge. If you're submitting tracks with vocals, they should be super compelling and well-performed.

NOTE: Do NOT submit any tracks with spoken producer tags/watermarks as they're not usable for film and TV placements.

This Music Supervisor has specifically requested that your lyrics are completely clean (NO profanity). Lyrics that avoid references to specific names, dates, times, and brands will be the most appealing to this Music Supervisor. Do NOT copy the referenced artists or songs in any way, shape, or form. Use the references only as a general guide for tempo, tone, and overall vibe. Do NOT submit any material with unauthorized samples of any other artists’ music, sounds, or any other form of media. Broadcast Quality is needed.

WORTH MENTIONING: Since these placements will be on a Major Network show, royalty payments on the backend will likely be pretty good!

The estimated license fee for each of these placements is up to $3,000, depending on the ultimate use. This will be a Non-Exclusive, Direct-to-Music Supervisor placement, so you’ll get 100% of the Sync Fee, you’ll keep 100% of your Publishing and Master ownership, and you’ll also get 100% of any applicable performance royalties. No Publisher splits! You must own or control your Master and Copyright to submit for this opportunity. Please submit as many Songs as you’d like, online or per CD; please include lyrics. All submissions will be screened and critiqued by TAXI. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PDT) on Wednesday, September 8th, 2021. TAXI # S210908DM
Onward and upward!
Lamar

“We set sail on this new sea because there is new knowledge to be gained" JFK

gitanosoy
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Feed The Fire - Ears please

Post by gitanosoy » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:37 pm

Although I am not an expert on EDM but do a lot of session guitar work on other people's track I have to say this is really good...surprise the hell out of me and give my compliments to your son too.

Good luck

LamarPecorino
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by LamarPecorino » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:23 pm

gitanosoy wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:37 pm
Although I am not an expert on EDM but do a lot of session guitar work on other people's track I have to say this is really good...surprise the hell out of me and give my compliments to your son too.

Good luck
Thanks! Our original version was not at this level. So we hired people to help produce this track. It is the best decision that we could have made.
Onward and upward!
Lamar

DouglasKnight
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by DouglasKnight » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:18 pm

Hey guys -- sounds really good, well done! My only suggestion would be to re-work the ending, but it does align with the examples very well.

What synths did you use in this production? I'm in the market for some new software....

Thanks,
DK

LamarPecorino
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by LamarPecorino » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:45 pm

DouglasKnight wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:18 pm
Hey guys -- sounds really good, well done! My only suggestion would be to re-work the ending, but it does align with the examples very well.

What synths did you use in this production? I'm in the market for some new software....

Thanks,
DK
Thanks for listening and writing. I'm not sure what synths ended up on the final production. I used Analog Lab V on the original demo.
Onward and upward!
Lamar

DouglasKnight
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by DouglasKnight » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:47 pm

LamarPecorino wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:45 pm
DouglasKnight wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:18 pm

Thanks,
DK
Thanks for listening and writing. I'm not sure what synths ended up on the final production. I used Analog Lab V on the original demo.
Okay, very cool, thank you....
DK