Need immediate HELP producing an R&B/Hip Hop/Gospel Christmas Song

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

ShakeyDave

Need immediate HELP producing an R&B/Hip Hop/Gospel Christmas Song

Post by ShakeyDave » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:56 pm

Here's what my co-writer and I are looking for and I would deeply appreciate connecting with someone who can produce the following. NOTE: We would love to find a male artist/producer who could turn our song into what we need.

LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED PRODUCTION HELP
R&B, Hip Hop, Gospel
We have an R&B flavored Christmas carol with some hip hop sensibilities that we need produced. We're seasoned writers and are looking for help from a seasoned male artist/producer with tracks to compliment our melody and lyric.
We have a solid piano/vocal demo as a guide and the right producer will probably be able to build the tracks around that. The song and production are targeting the Hallmark and Lifetime TV channels so we want to keep everything within that target but with an urban flair.
Examples:

""Love You More at Christmas Time" by Kelly Rowland (closest to our song)

"Christmas By Myself" by Elijah Blake

"Christmas Love" by Ashanti

Thanks

Ilovetosing7

Re: Need immediate HELP producing an R&B/Hip Hop/Gospel Christmas Song

Post by Ilovetosing7 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:43 am

Have you found what you are looking for? Also, if you are ever in need of a Christian female vocalist, I am available right away to work on songs that you would be interested in pitching to TV/Film opportunities. :) I have a very wide vocal range and have sung Celine Dion, Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey for many years.

I am a Multi Genre Recording Artists/Songwriter. I have recorded and released a lot of songs worldwide. My music is available on all major music platforms.

Ilovetosing7

Re: Need immediate HELP producing an R&B/Hip Hop/Gospel Christmas Song

Post by Ilovetosing7 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:46 am

Here are my songs in a variety of genres on 1 playlist you can check out! Enjoy :) https://open.spotify.com/user/ilovetosi ... l_branch=1