new software

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

ronnie35
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

new software

Post by ronnie35 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:53 pm

HI all, My most recent purchase was Native instruments orchestral series woods, brass, strings, and percussion I also have Native instrument kontact 10
My cues /inst. consist of mostly tension and Dramedy. i would like to try trailers. What would be another orchestral series ? Also, what would be some new software to improve my sounds?

Thanks,Ron :)
Chopin: "Simplicity is the highest goal, achievable when you have overcome all difficulties. After one has played a vast quantity of notes and more notes, it is simplicity that emerges as the crowning reward of art." http://www.ronschultz.org

cosmicdolphin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: new software

Post by cosmicdolphin » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:46 am

ronnie35 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:53 pm
i would like to try trailers. What would be another orchestral series ? Also, what would be some new software to improve my sounds?
Check out some of the Keepforest stuff for trailers, there's a new library just out from Heavyocity called Symphonic Destruction which does that big epic trailer type sound, then you'd need some drums like Damage 2 or similar to go with it.

Most of all you need to learn how to write and produce properly though.

ronnie35
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: new software

Post by ronnie35 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:06 pm

Thanks Cosmic
Ron
Chopin: "Simplicity is the highest goal, achievable when you have overcome all difficulties. After one has played a vast quantity of notes and more notes, it is simplicity that emerges as the crowning reward of art." http://www.ronschultz.org