IK Multimedia 25X Special Group Buy Promo

Tell Your Friends about Gear that you love

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Ted
Impressive
Impressive

Re: IK Multimedia 25X Special Group Buy Promo

Post by Ted » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:40 pm

Update: IK has extended the promo through October and it is currently at "buy 1, get 20 products of equal/lesser value free".

Pretty awesome promo.

AlanHall
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by AlanHall » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:17 pm

Bump:
IK has maxxed out at buy one, get Twenty-Four free. I've gotten my hands on software I never thought I'd have access to. Great deal! Anyone who buys between now and the end of the month can get in on the action. Jus' sayin'

Ted
Impressive
Impressive

Post by Ted » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:32 am

AlanHall wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:17 pm
Bump:
IK has maxxed out at buy one, get Twenty-Four free. I've gotten my hands on software I never thought I'd have access to. Great deal! Anyone who buys between now and the end of the month can get in on the action. Jus' sayin'
Great to hear, Alan! Glad you were able to grab a nice haul of music software.

I already had everything eligible-- but then IK released the Amplitube X-Gear virtual pedals as potential freebies- and I really wanted those, and IK has a limited range of hardware products available as buy-in points for the software deal. So I ordered a USB microphone-- it's on production backorder, and I have to wait until it arrives before I can register it and then use it toward the 25X promo-- but IK has said that if we buy one of the hardware products during this time and it arrives later, they'll work with us to make sure we get credit for it in the Group Buy promo.

AlanHall
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by AlanHall » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:46 am

When the new entry points - hardware and all - were added, I was really interested. Great that you could find something new to try!

I did grab the ARC3 room correction software as a freebee, so I ended up getting the MEMS microphone (not in the group buy, unfortunately) in addition. I reviewed my "haul of booty" (auspiciously close to halloween) yesterday, and am pretty sure I'll be happy with what I have, and not too disappointed about missing what I left on the table. Of course, there's still time for me to succumb to a bout of G.A.S. :lol: