Song "Midnight Sun"

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

waltergrund
Impressive
Impressive

Song "Midnight Sun"

Post by waltergrund » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:32 am

Hi there,

not DIRECTLY a TAXI-success, but then yes...!
My student project during Germany's lockdown in 04/2021 resulted in this song+video project:
"Midnight Sun"
Obviously just the song was co-written and produced online, but then the video was post-lockdown)

In an "members-featured"-interview Michael Laskow said he watched the video a couple of times and even showed it his wife (I really appreciate that, because you don't show "everyday work-stuff" to your wife if its not exceptional - knowing that from MY wife):
Passenger Profile - July 2021 - Walter Grund

Finally, we won a regional song-contest with that song [price-money €4000,- which equals USD 4700,-] !! I'm very proud of my students - and myself. Over the years I learned so much on songwriting, pruduction, instrumentation with many submission feedbacks, 2 Road Rallys and books referred to by TAXI. Song contest-concert live stream

Now the icing on the cake would be to get this song placed...! I already submitted it to an appropriate listing that doesn't exclude Spotify-publishing. I personally am not interested in Spotify-releases but for the young band members it''s the hottest. [help me, I'm getting old?]

I'll keep you posted if it gets forwarded.
Walter (lucky guy)

ComposerLDG
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Song "Midnight Sun"

Post by ComposerLDG » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:39 am

Very cool story! Congratulations on that and good luck with a placement!

-Loren
Loren DiGiorgi
Uniquely piano-inspired Orchestral | Tension | Hybrid | Trailer
lorendigiorgi.com
www.taxi.com/lorendigiorgi
www.soundcloud.com/ldigiorgi
YouTube
Instagram