First Forward - NU-DISCO SONGS with Male or Female Vocals

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

SmellslikeCandy

First Forward - NU-DISCO SONGS with Male or Female Vocals

Post by SmellslikeCandy » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:27 pm

Hey everyone,

First time poster and pretty new member.

I've only been registered a few weeks and am still feeling my way around the site a little, but have recently had the nice surprise of a forward after only three or four submissions. I'd like to share the track and start on my journey of getting to know a few people around here. You'll see by my profile that I've yet to catch up on the ins and outs of the community, but all that will change now I've actually discovered this place :D

So, hope you enjoy the track and I look forward to chatting with some of you soon :D

https://www.taxi.com/my/artist/songs/t9 ... -you-do-it#

JohnnyP
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: First Forward - NU-DISCO SONGS with Male or Female Vocals

Post by JohnnyP » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:10 pm

SmellslikeCandy wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:27 pm
Hey everyone,

First time poster and pretty new member.

I've only been registered a few weeks and am still feeling my way around the site a little, but have recently had the nice surprise of a forward after only three or four submissions. I'd like to share the track and start on my journey of getting to know a few people around here. You'll see by my profile that I've yet to catch up on the ins and outs of the community, but all that will change now I've actually discovered this place :D

So, hope you enjoy the track and I look forward to chatting with some of you soon :D

https://www.taxi.com/my/artist/songs/t9 ... -you-do-it#
It appears the link isn't working. Can you check that? And congrats on the forward!
John L Pearson
www.johnptunes.com