teleblaster
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Feedback requested for Spaghetti Western instrumental

Post by teleblaster » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:29 pm

My track: https://www.reverbnation.com/aerichgrub ... lead-ruff5
Latest: https://www.reverbnation.com/aerichgrub ... i-and-lead

The listing:
SPAGHETTI WESTERN INSTRUMENTALS are needed for an (up to) $2,000, Direct-to-Music-Supervisor placement on a Streaming Children's TV show!

This Music Supervisor is looking for Instrumentals in the general stylistic ballpark of the following references:

"The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (Main Title)" by Ennio Morricone

"I Giorni Dell'ira" by Riziero Ortolani

"Per un pugno di dollari (Titoli)" by Ennio Morricone

Quoting the Music Supervisor: "We're looking for fun and/or menacing Spaghetti Western Instrumentals for a fight scene."

Please send well-composed Instrumentals that capture the vibe and sound of classic Spaghetti Western music. Your submissions should have engaging motifs, driving rhythms, and typical Spaghetti Western instrumentation – think strings, brass, and winds mixed with twangy electric guitar and maybe even some non-lyrical vocal chants. We think you can have a lot of fun with this one! Please be sure that your production and any and all virtual instruments or samples you use are high-quality and sound like the real thing – nothing stiff or obviously MIDI-driven will work, here.

All submissions should be between 2 and 4 minutes, give or take. Do NOT copy the referenced artists or songs in any way, shape, or form. Use the references only as a general guide for tempo, tone, and overall vibe. Broadcast Quality is needed.

Thanks in advance
Erich
Last edited by teleblaster on Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MJLeeman
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Feedback requested for Spaghetti Western instrumental

Post by MJLeeman » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:22 pm

Hi Erich

I like the clarity, placement of instruments, the textures and instrumental combinations. And to my ears, this has been very well mixed. All the best with your submission.

Cheers
Michael