CineStrings vs. Cinematic Studio Strings

Layin down the law..

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

rickschilling

CineStrings vs. Cinematic Studio Strings

Post by rickschilling » Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:38 pm

Hello all. With the amount of high quality sample libraries out there, I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with both CineStrings and Cinematic Studio Strings. If so, what are the good and not so good aspects about each library, and overall, is there one you would suggest over the other? Any thoughts on the libraries would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance - Rick.

MJLeeman
Impressive
Impressive

Re: CineStrings vs. Cinematic Studio Strings

Post by MJLeeman » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:14 am

rickschilling wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:38 pm
Hello all. With the amount of high quality sample libraries out there, I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with both CineStrings and Cinematic Studio Strings. If so, what are the good and not so good aspects about each library, and overall, is there one you would suggest over the other? Any thoughts on the libraries would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance - Rick.
Hi Rick

I have both of these libraries. In my opinion, Cimematic Studio Strings has significantly superior samples, though the sforzando ensemble patch in Cine Strings is for me at least on a par with the similar samples in CSS.

I purchased Cine Strings before CSS, and I would now gladly trade Cine Strings for Cine Brass, but unfortunately it's too late for me to do this.

The interface in CSS is very user friendly.

Cheers
Michael

rickschilling

Re: CineStrings vs. Cinematic Studio Strings

Post by rickschilling » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:37 pm

Thanks so much for the input!!