Looking for someone to help co-write a musical

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

joeyhatcher

Looking for someone to help co-write a musical

Post by joeyhatcher » Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:07 am

I have an idea for a fun/funny kids musical (sorta)... I have the rough bones of a story that needs development, but I have some songs for it thus far but my son says the songs are really catchy. Some are unfinished. Some holes in the story. I am looking for someone who is good at writing musicals who is adept at playing piano to possibly collaborate with. :D

Stanton

Re: Looking for someone to help co-write a musical

Post by Stanton » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:41 pm

Hello Joey, I would be interested in talking to you about the ideas you have and help. I have completed one musical and have 2 more in development. I am not Rogers nor Hammerstein! :). but not inept either. It has been a fabulous way to push me to learn more. I too am a Taxi Newbie. I have no idea how to contact each other, as I suspect putting phone # and email addresses here is not the best idea. Is there a personal message system we can use? You can listen to 3 songs ( all rejects) that I have on my page over on Taxi main site. No matter what you will learn a lot and be better off for it, even if not much comes of it at first. Paul Stanton.