Taxi is very valuable

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Dmts

Taxi is very valuable

Post by Dmts » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:28 pm

I would like to start this off with a little motivation for all the new members that just joined. I’m also new to Taxi just only 3 weeks and I’m happy to say I just received my first song foward👌🏾 Thanks a lot but the work don’t stop there it’s just getting started. We all must take it day by day to become a little better everyday and over time we will become a lot better. Don’t rush greatness!
Talk to you all soon Taxi Fam!
Dmts

JonathanE
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Taxi is very valuable

Post by JonathanE » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:42 pm

A forward after three weeks? That's awesome! Congrats, and yes you are right, taxi is very valuable. Well done for taking advantage of taxi in such a short time
“He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.”
https://www.taxi.com/members/jonathane
jonathan@earthenmusic.com

melodea
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by melodea » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:10 am

Congrats on your first forward. That means you are producing industry-standard tracks which is a huge thing! Like you said the work is just starting and it will never stop.
After the forwards there are the signed tracks, after that, they might end up on an album and after that, if the stars align in just the right way, they may be picked up by a client who will
put them in a TV//Film thing. So get ready to write A LOT of music to throw into the music cosmos!
[glow][/glow]Melodea a.k.a. Chris Moser

OwenGrech
Impressive
Impressive

Post by OwenGrech » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:34 am

A forward so early in your journey does nothing but fuel the fire already inside :)
Huge congrats!

Celebrate and take joy in each and every little victory including the inevitable returns as they too are key to success - all of this reaffirms the fact that as you said "Taxi is very valuable" indeed!

Cheers to your success
Owen