Emails re:submissions

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Misterbuddy09
Active
Active

Emails re:submissions

Post by Misterbuddy09 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:07 am

Hey Forum members,

Are the TAXI reviewers/screeners still sending emails directly to us with the results of our submissions? I've been waiting weeks for several songs I submitted. I have noticed when I went to "Pending Submissions", all my songs are listed but not by date. I really hope they are still sending emails. It's a huge help!
Thanks!

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Re: Emails re:submissions

Post by Casey H » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:10 am

Misterbuddy09 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:07 am
Hey Forum members,

Are the TAXI reviewers/screeners still sending emails directly to us with the results of our submissions? I've been waiting weeks for several songs I submitted. I have noticed when I went to "Pending Submissions", all my songs are listed but not by date. I really hope they are still sending emails. It's a huge help!
Thanks!
Yes, you'll get an email with a link to see the results. Some listings take longer than others. I've had some come back even 6-7 weeks out. Most are more like around 4 weeks, occasionally less. Since yours are still listed as "pending", you haven't missed anything.

:D Casey

Misterbuddy09
Active
Active

Post by Misterbuddy09 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:31 am

Thanks very much Casey, I really appreciate this. If you don't mind I have another question. I've noticed now when I go to my Submissions Pending, there is an edit button next to some of them.
Why would we want to edit our submissions?
Thank you! :)

gitanosoy
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by gitanosoy » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:47 am

Misterbuddy09 wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:31 am
Thanks very much Casey, I really appreciate this. If you don't mind I have another question. I've noticed now when I go to my Submissions Pending, there is an edit button next to some of them.
Why would we want to edit our submissions?
Thank you! :)
If it is still pending with an "Edit" button that means you still have a chance to change something on your track or replace it with a better mix/master if you needed to.

Misterbuddy09
Active
Active

Post by Misterbuddy09 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:08 am

Thank you! Got it! 8-)