Need Vocalist, Violinist, Pianist, and Saxophonist to record written lyrics

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

RespectLife

Need Vocalist, Violinist, Pianist, and Saxophonist to record written lyrics

Post by RespectLife » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:23 pm

I have written songs (lyrics only) about different human behaviors, a poem converted into a song, about marriage, love, and respectful humor with mystery riddles. The songs are open to different melodies.
I need a female vocalist or male vocalist, background singers may be included. I need instrument players that specialize with the violin, piano, saxophone, harp, and or cello. The songs will be compatible for popular rock, soft rock, country, and possibly instrumental with slight background vocals. The songs are registered with copyright.gov. If possible please be located in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland areas?
The names of the songs are "Human Awarenesses and Understandings"," Don't Take Love and Life For Granted", "Faithful, Loyal, and Dedicated", "Love Is About", "Jealousy", "The Riddle Mystery", "Drugs", "Wisdom", "You Are Devine", " I Ask You Beautiful Lady", "To Love, Honor, and Keep", "Your Love Is Beautiful", "Road Rage", "Mass Shootings and Terrorism", "Wishing You Continuous Health", "Relax", "Money Reality", "Why People Steal", "Violence Is About", "Negative Memories Can't Find Me Because", "Intellectual Ingenuity".