Hohner Liliput

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Post Reply
User avatar
superkons
Serious Musician
Serious Musician
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:08 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Hohner Liliput

Post by superkons » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:07 am

My latest sample pack comes from Germany, an instrument made 64 years ago! Available on pianobook https://www.pianobook.co.uk/packs/hohner-liliput/

Many thanks to the mighty Synthesaurus for recording the instrument for me!
Marco - Pianist, keyboardist, composer for film/TV/games/media

https://musicalwizardry.com
https://soundcloud.com/marcoiannello

User avatar
Telefunkin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician
Posts: 2028
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:37 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Hohner Liliput

Post by Telefunkin » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:07 pm

Wow, what a blast from the past Marco! My dad had one of those and I used to play it as a kid. I'd completely forgotten the fan noise though, and that really does take me right back :).
Graham (UK). Still composing a little faster than decomposing.

User avatar
superkons
Serious Musician
Serious Musician
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:08 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Hohner Liliput

Post by superkons » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:57 am

Telefunkin wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:07 pm
Wow, what a blast from the past Marco! My dad had one of those and I used to play it as a kid. I'd completely forgotten the fan noise though, and that really does take me right back :).
Glad it took you back to those times, Graham. I really wanted to have the fan available to be used or not, as it certainly contributes to the realism of the virtual version of the instrument :)
Marco - Pianist, keyboardist, composer for film/TV/games/media

https://musicalwizardry.com
https://soundcloud.com/marcoiannello

User avatar
Telefunkin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician
Posts: 2028
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:37 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Hohner Liliput

Post by Telefunkin » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:04 am

superkons wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:57 am
Telefunkin wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:07 pm
Wow, what a blast from the past Marco! My dad had one of those and I used to play it as a kid. I'd completely forgotten the fan noise though, and that really does take me right back :).
Glad it took you back to those times, Graham. I really wanted to have the fan available to be used or not, as it certainly contributes to the realism of the virtual version of the instrument :)
Personally, I'd leave the fan out for any musical use, but I do find a strange comforting warmth in that sound. Thanks for the memories :).
Graham (UK). Still composing a little faster than decomposing.

User avatar
superkons
Serious Musician
Serious Musician
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:08 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Hohner Liliput

Post by superkons » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:10 am

Telefunkin wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:04 am
superkons wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:57 am
Telefunkin wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:07 pm
Wow, what a blast from the past Marco! My dad had one of those and I used to play it as a kid. I'd completely forgotten the fan noise though, and that really does take me right back :).
Glad it took you back to those times, Graham. I really wanted to have the fan available to be used or not, as it certainly contributes to the realism of the virtual version of the instrument :)
Personally, I'd leave the fan out for any musical use, but I do find a strange comforting warmth in that sound. Thanks for the memories :).
The fan can be engaged by pressing and holding down a specific key, and disengaged by releasing the key, so complete flexibility there :) And my pleasure!
Marco - Pianist, keyboardist, composer for film/TV/games/media

https://musicalwizardry.com
https://soundcloud.com/marcoiannello

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest